If you weren't born in your country...

Sign in to follow this  

I've largely lived in British Columbia my whole life, and in total have spent less than a month of my entire life outside of Canada at all. (But I am interested in visiting other places in the world, and there's pressure from the fact that all five other family members I have, have been to Cuba)

I was born in Ontario but we only lived there for a few months. And most my youth and childhood we lived in smaller communities and cities with very... distinct weather, nothing like Vancouver's perpetual "either it's raining, it's cool overcast, or it's humid".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I've spent about 2 1/2 years out of New Zealand since I was born, been to- England, Denmark, Sweden, Norway (briefly), Scotland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Macau, Thailand, Australia and Fiji. Places left I want to go to- America, Turkey, Germany and maybe India. My grandparents used to take us overseas for a month or so every year until we had a falling out.

I am happy with where I was born and but if I'd HAVE to chose I guess I would choose somewhere where it is warm all the time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

California, Algeria, New Zeland or somwhere in southern Australia.

I allways wanted to see New Zeland/Wellington in real, since I was obsessed with LotR and Peter Jackson's movies.

In Poland we have sea, moutains, swamps even a small desert (so It's pretty cool)

Lord-of-the-Rings-Middle_l.jpg

Oh well, I know, I have the same stuff here but still... I think New Zeland. Unless California.

EDIT: Yep, Axeldeath I'm jelly xD

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

...Russia? I dunno

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So, is that thing for home defence or ? :lol:

No, it's for personal anti-mugging protection.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

France, I'm probably the first person to ever say that though. They make house music So Good.

Hi Friend.

@Username

Quite sadly, I don't think FPSRussia is russian.

@Zakalak

That makes two house music lovers on this forum.... but I would say the leading country right now in house music would be either britain, holland or sweden :/

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

@Username

Quite sadly, I don't think FPSRussia is russian.

@Zakalak

That makes two house music lovers on this forum.... but I would say the leading country right now in house music would be either britain, holland or sweden :/

I never said he's russian. :D

Also known as "Username"