I say ENOUGH to

Sign in to follow this  

You got tired from waiting for a new game dungeon or awesome surprise videos like star track episode review? And the next video out beloved hairy demon announced was a fucking pop from a fat degenerate valvess?

I got you covered. I dug deep into youtube gutter to find more game review / show channels, and here is the best I've found:
- Grim Beard. This channel is a gold mine. This guy reviews old games, point and click adventures, sometimes new obscure games. Some of his old videos are ok, and the brand new Arx Fatalis review is kind of meh, but overall his shows are AWESOME. I like his "bitter compromise" section, where he reads reviews from fat and greedy trader store, gog, metacritic and other places and answers to them. One of the best gaming channels out there. Watched all his video three or four times already. Totally recommend.

- The Act Man. Narration and script in his channel are one of the best I've seen in my life. Videos are frequent and entertaining. The only downside of this awesome channel is NOT ads, but this fucking guy: he is a casual, corporate boot licking mother fuc***r. His videos are pure fun, but 90% of his videos are reviews of the brand new Call of FUKING DUTY or what EA shits out. I think he's paid by these corps also, what an asshole!

On 3/29/2021 at 4:32 AM, potty_admiral_bop said:

You got tired from waiting for a new game dungeon or awesome surprise videos like star track episode review? And the next video out beloved hairy demon announced was a fucking pop from a fat degenerate valvess?

I got you covered. I dug deep into youtube gutter to find more game review / show channels, and here is the best I've found:
- Grim Beard. This channel is a gold mine. This guy reviews old games, point and click adventures, sometimes new obscure games. Some of his old videos are ok, and the brand new Arx Fatalis review is kind of meh, but overall his shows are AWESOME. I like his "bitter compromise" section, where he reads reviews from fat and greedy trader store, gog, metacritic and other places and answers to them. One of the best gaming channels out there. Watched all his video three or four times already. Totally recommend.

- The Act Man. Narration and script in his channel are one of the best I've seen in my life. Videos are frequent and entertaining. The only downside of this awesome channel is NOT ads, but this fucking guy: he is a casual, corporate boot licking mother fuc***r. His videos are pure fun, but 90% of his videos are reviews of the brand new Call of FUKING DUTY or what EA shits out. I think he's paid by these corps also, what an asshole!

Dude, you need to calm the fuck down. You're talking about people who review video games on youtube. 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Also, there are some people in the Ross camp who don't give a shit about video games and only enjoy the commentary/creativity aspect. Like it's happy hour, and the trenchcoat laden regular in the back is doing another rant about communist-aliens. 

Edited by Im_IRS (see edit history)

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

This guy's posts are hilarious, I say let him be. It's 1000% more preferable to watching people argue with the kind of wackos you get in the political threads. It reminds me of late-2000s Andrew Hussie, premium shitpost that you can't tell whether it's ironic or not.

Grim beard's Arx Fatalis review is nice, only thing is to look at it from the perspective of someone who played Ultima Underworld 1, since a lot of elements in this game is directly copying it. But I usually get such feelings from many youtubers when they talk about something I know more. Well, Ross is unique tho because his whole perspective on media.

1 hour ago, ultrayoba said:

Grim beard's Arx Fatalis review is nice, only thing is to look at it from the perspective of someone who played Ultima Underworld 1, since a lot of elements in this game is directly copying it. But I usually get such feelings from many youtubers when they talk about something I know more. Well, Ross is unique tho because his whole perspective on media.

Am I confusing Ross with someone else or do I remember correctly that he worked for sierra?

Burn the World!

10 hours ago, kerdios said:

Am I confusing Ross with someone else or do I remember correctly that he worked for sierra?

The guy who owns the MetalJesusRocks YouTube channel used to work for Sierra (or Dynamix), i believe.

On 3/29/2021 at 2:32 AM, potty_admiral_bop said:

he is a casual, corporate boot licking mother fuc***r. His videos are pure fun, but 90% of his videos are reviews of the brand new Call of FUKING DUTY or what EA shits out. I think he's paid by these corps also, what an asshole!

Almost like CoD is a good game series or something like that. Wild.

Also like, in general, what the fuck is your problem lol

the name's riley