The Ctrl+V game

gaben.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Who here knew that one day giant lumberjacks would chop down trees and drink cheap cyanide filled Koolaid and go to Epsilon's planet of chicken and sweet tea and guns that shoot boolets? Not only do cows eat grass but also they jump over the moon and leave ponies in rest. It was very nonsensical and confusing, only /b/ could possibly make less sense than the chaotic, random, ambiguous Gordon Freeman's dream. The G-man woke up to a de-railed thread on a very sad day. He was wearing a very expensive diamond encrusted tie and suit with a dark blue pair of socks. His fashion sense was very pimpin'. Everyone was jelly whenever the G-man would roll up into a ball and derail this thread. G-man then got into his purple limousine and drove into a Lake. G-man drowned, but his suit was made of ice cream That froze into a million pieces. Many treasure hunters search for G-man's suit shards but stop because they get very hungry for potatoes and decide to return to idaho. G-man survived though, but his purple limousine got eaten by a wild grue with laser beams. G-man took out his explosive briefcase and threw it at an unsuspecting

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

41T5RHN3CAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

your stomach is grumbling, if you don't drink something soon you will collapse.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

you guys totally Shoved A Toostie roll in that owls beak .BEST PART OF THE VIDEO- MOTHAFAKKA!!! LMFAO the world knows know that it takes 307 licks! btw eddy ur zit was growing thru out the video dawg it was like if theres was 4 people in the video lol

Retired Forum Moderator

You don't have 'Blood of the Dead Grue'.

If you don't drink something soon you will collapse.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTveMB5kv2kLpkxz9L51gUEKAUL3teBIWD-yK8P0tUhVTmqQ4B2XA

Sie benutzt Google ubersetzen, nicht sie?

Who here knew that one day giant lumberjacks would chop down trees and drink cheap cyanide filled Koolaid and go to Epsilon's planet of chicken and sweet tea and guns that shoot boolets? Not only do cows eat grass but also they jump over the moon and leave ponies in rest. It was very nonsensical and confusing, only /b/ could possibly make less sense than the chaotic, random, ambiguous Gordon Freeman's dream. The G-man woke up to a de-railed thread on a very sad day. He was wearing a very expensive diamond encrusted tie and suit with a dark blue pair of socks. His fashion sense was very pimpin'. Everyone was jelly whenever the G-man would roll up into a ball and derail this thread. G-man then got into his purple limousine and drove into a Lake. G-man drowned, but his suit was made of ice cream That froze into a million pieces. Many treasure hunters search for G-man's suit shards but stop because they get very hungry for potatoes and decide to return to idaho. G-man survived though, but his purple limousine got eaten by a wild grue with laser beams. G-man took out his explosive briefcase and threw it at an unsuspecting robotic ghost dragon. Gordon Freeman helped by crowbaring a flying scout's mother and red spy. Any other day Gordon would simply would be busy collecting human skulls, but today he went to crate

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA