Mutants

Sign in to follow this  

Mutants here having the meaning of Xmen's mutants; if you can have any superpower which would you choose to have? also post how you gained said superpowers whether by birth or whatever way(s) you people can think of. one rule: because its too obvious and overdone you cant choose the power to have all superpowers.

If this has been posted before sorry, but i searched 3 pages down and didn't see it.

Me, I'd want to be able to manipulate and create electricity to the point that i could manipulate the person's electrical synapses in their brain; controlling them or stopping their heart if i wanted to. how i gained it is 4 years back i did lab research at an upstate college and the lab exploded, i died but an otherworldly virus being examined there brought me back to life and i was able to control electricity.

The power to manipulate time. Can't beat someone in a fight if you're completely frozen. I could also age my enemies to the point of them becoming dust (think of Singularity, if you've ever played it). Uhh... no clue how I'd gain the power, though.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Probably nothing. Omniscience and Omnipotence are cool (and impossible) and all. But what's the point of living without working for something? It's like playing a video game with god mode noclip on. Not fun at all with no feeling of achievement.

projecting touchable holograms and immortality.

who needs a reason when you have a ticket to orgy-land?

:roll: Oh wow... I think that would get boring after a few million years though. :lol:

I would create my own little universe then, full of people to debate my existence and create forums where people say super powers like that would get boring after a while.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I would create my own little universe then, full of people to debate my existence and create forums where people say super powers like that would get boring after a while.

But they're holograms. How would generate the processing power to create your own "universe" (which is impossible to "create")

Protip: Don't feed the trolls Doctor

Banned for- wait, wrong thread.

I still wish I had the power to manipulate time.

stop-time-funny-motivational-poster.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hm. So many cool options to choose from.

Ah, I know. Alpha Class Reality Warp ability.

Basically, I'm Mr. Mxyzptlk. or Q. or Anthony Fremont (That kid from that Twilight Zone episode who could wish people into the cornfield.)

How? Omnipotent Alien Space Bat Scientists wanted to see what happened when they gave virtually unlimited power to a random human being. Luck of the draw.

That was a year ago.

The good news is: Now, there are human colonies on Mars and Titan, global warming is a thing of the past (with all the excess CO2 now contributing to warming Mars instead,) and there is world peace.

The bad news is: 11 months and 28 days ago, every human being between the Jordan and Indus river valleys... disappeared.

OOPS.

In the article "Messiah of Menace", Fareed Zakariah, writing for TIME magazine wrote: "Yes, he watches over us now, and there's no doubt that our lives have improved dramatically: witness the devastation prevented when the tsunami from the recent Japanese earthquake was flattened out with a thought. But the world will never forget what the creature who now calls himself Shepherd did in the first few days after he appeared. And that is why we will forever refer to him as the Shepherd... of Doom."

Or something like that. Getting used to new superpowers can be a bitch. :shock:

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...