Scientists with Syringes

Sign in to follow this  

Nah, that's not as fun as just walking up and going "Let me heal you!" and stabbing someone in the face with a syringe full of bullsquid vomit.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

i don't know if this really has anything to do with the topic, but what would be rather funny would be ross doing the syringe thing in that scientist that is strangelly standing on the final boss antichamber, you know, the one he sends you to with the weird green portal... by the way... was I the only one to think that was odd as hell?

My guess is it'd be more of a "Whoa, this suit has a slot for needles? Either I've got a friend in engineering that I forgot about, or there's a stoner who had input on the design process."

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I think there is a certain port in the suit in which the suit can use first aid meterial as a much better treatment.

Another thing that would happen is if the scientist did that, Freeman would mistake him as being an undercover operative for the soldiers and shoot him. Then he'd probably freak out about what the scientist put into him for a while.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Or he might shoot him right before he injects him, resulting in the scientist's ragdoll holding the syringe. Although, that also happens if you shoot him right before he puts it away.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'll bet the needle goes in the same place that the medicine from the medkits and the wall-mounted things go. Which is....wait...crap....

Perhaps it'd be out of character but I would love to see Ross make slightly baffled remarks when a scientist offers to "help him out", and when a needle is produced say something profane and take off running. Freeman bolting in the opposite direction (disregarding whatever horrors lie in wait) while screaming at the top of his lungs would make my day.

It could be made tenfold better if Ross had initiated the command to have the scientist follow him, so as to make it appear the scientist was chasing him down wanting to inject him.

I agree, that would be funny, but impossible because of the follower AI unless they were on a perfectly flat surface with helpful signposts.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Maybe the suit has a needle port that uses the same system used to deliver morrphine to his blood stream..

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Silly scientists, bringing wonderful inventions to humanity yet unable to take 5 steps forward without fumbling ;)

Although I must say, if ever the AI was to function properly, that would have been the most suitably ironic of timing.