Dependency Corruption

Sign in to follow this  

@Doomsheperd, that site is fake, I turned of my internet it still calculated..... -_-.

It's called a "script." Once it's downloaded it keeps working as long as the page is still open, whether or not you turn off your internet. 21st Century, BOOYAH!

the "Script" does not account for live changes and runs on a formula given by the creator, so how is it accurate in any way? :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

An interesting thing I heard about debt: since money is something that has to be physically traded, making everything electronic and in forms of debt instead of physical value transferred, that means that debt can be moved around with relative ease and negligible consequence. Like from one nation to another. Thus by legal whatevers, a big nation with lots of debt could potentially send that debt to someone else.

Actually I know a lot of people are scared about debt but I always thought of the fact that the US had many times, the most debt of all and they are doing mightily fine. Then after some major crisis all countries get debts, and thus what happens, in my opinion is that countries owe each other debts and so the debt dissapears. (If I owe you something and you owe me something then we don't really owe each other anything)

I have a hypothesis that every now and then a crisis appears and all debts get traded off in different ways, developing countries benefiting the most (At least by the statistics of GDP, GNP, per capita...) from this but I am in no way qualified to really understand if debts are a big deal or aren't...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

@Doomsheperd, that site is fake, I turned of my internet it still calculated..... -_-.

It's called a "script." Once it's downloaded it keeps working as long as the page is still open, whether or not you turn off your internet. 21st Century, BOOYAH!

the "Script" does not account for live changes and runs on a formula given by the creator, so how is it accurate in any way? :)

Because the formula isn't gonna change until the Govt agrees on a new deal to raise the debt limit / cut spending. Which, according to the media, must take place by August 2, or we're all gonna die.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Which, according to the media, must take place by August 2, or we're all gonna die.

I guess we're all going to die then...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.