Dependency Corruption

Sign in to follow this  

This is about people abusing their rights.

So Greece is in a crysis.... again.

I was there recently, aparently the locals don't care to much... they say, "germany will just give us more money"

And follow this. More than 20% of German citizens are unemployed, a very high unemployment rate, why you may ask a local, he would answer, "Why work as a plumber if you get welfare for the same amount of cash"

Does this happen in the USA?

Does this bother anyone else?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Extra Foods is a Grocery Store franchise in Canada, which has been on strike for several years now, but the Union they have ensures that they are still paid. So their day-job is sitting in the parking lot and doing absolutely nothing, although technically they're supposed to be complaining to the higher ups about low pay. It's rather pathetic.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

The USA at least makes welfare impossible to live off of, forcing people to find extra sources of income. I could probly get $200 worth of food stamps per month though...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Why is Greece broke? Well, 6 weeks paid vacation every year and retiring at 53 with 80% benefits MIGHT have something to do with it.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Why is Greece broke? Well, 6 weeks paid vacation every year and retiring at 53 with 80% benefits MIGHT have something to do with it.

Actually germany is doing good with those same stats, besides I disagree with the american system here were you have to be a workaholic all your life... it's not for me you know, I want a proper vacation too. 2 weeks is ridiculous.

But the reason being, apparently the truck drivers are "not happy" with their salary and some new propositions where they have to buy a new license plate and since they maintain the economy everything crashed.

You know what I hear about greece? They won't go to work if it's -1 degrees celcius.

The European Economic Councellor calls this situation very aggressively...

PIGS - Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Spain....

It's pretty ridiculous...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well there are many theories why greece is broke but the greece people being

lazy is by most not accepted and only advertized as such to distract from the

real reason which are only half the people and another half the higher ups and

one whole a flawed system to begin with.

In fact, non of the western countries give or take much on laziness.

Well, some possible theories in short:

Corruption: Currently the whole country is slaughter into pieces and these chunks

are sold to the highest bidder. It looks as if this was meant to happen.

Degrading the EUR: The EUR has become a threat to the USD and might have

someday replaced it as the worlds reserve currency. What better way to counter this

by degrading the EUR overall?

Western world bankruptcy:

Most western countries are in countless debts which can never repayed anyway and

the ones with the lower GDP are just the first to go.

Well, just a few of them anyway...

Actually germany is doing good with those same stats

Germany is in the position of being one of the last dominoes, by virtue of it pretty much always having been in one of the best economic locations (both physically and capability-wise) in Europe. All things are NOT equal, and Germany has the strength to maintain those kinds of working conditions for a LOT longer than countries like Greece and Spain can.

(This is something a lot of the collectivists ignore: places and peoples are different, and what will work for one country will not work the same way for its neighbors with differing demographics and other factors. That's why assuming that the same healthcare plan that works in Canada or Sweden will work in a country like the US is a bad assumption.)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

By the way, what do you call something that works indefinitely?

Utopia?

Perpetual mobile? :?

What would you call it?

I would call it a "system that works". Could it fail someday? Sure. But everything will eventually fail. Doom said that Germany is the "last domino"....asserting that it will eventually fail but then again, it's currently working and seems to be going on indefinitely.

I say that's a system that works. Comparing the United States to Canada is what Doom complained that ThatSmartGuy and it's exactly what Doom did. Just sayin'....

I would call it a "system that works". Could it fail someday? Sure. But everything will eventually fail. Doom said that Germany is the "last domino"....asserting that it will eventually fail but then again, it's currently working and seems to be going on indefinitely.

I say that's a system that works. Comparing the United States to Canada is what Doom complained that ThatSmartGuy and it's exactly what Doom did. Just sayin'....

I think I have to stop you there, I used to live in Canada, and their social policies aren't very close to european ones....

Of course. That's precisely my point.

I see what you mean, different countries must work in different ways, but actually, how is Obama doing for you right now??? I know the dollar is falling and maybe generaly bad (Especially since my mom invested a lot in it and I told here a million times not to) but did Obama make any effort of making it a good thing for manufacturing industries exports? Especially since I heard GM recently beat Toyota in sales. (Although I've never seen a GM in Ukraine personally :) )

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

how is Obama doing for you right now???

Answer in Link.

@Doomsheperd, that site is fake, I turned of my internet it still calculated..... -_-

Now back to greece

Greece debt: Government sees hope in privatization despite protests

Officials see privatization as a way to dig out of Greece's debt, but newly unemployed workers are taking to the streets of Athens in protest. Tuesday's 10,000-strong demonstration may foreshadow larger protests to come, some say.

I forgot to mention a lot of people there (When I was there I saw communist signs every kilometre) want to become marxist communist, the laziest government possible...

I just don't get it, going on strike like a hippie. Sure change governments but don't stop working!!??

Man, I have no comments.

An interesting thing I heard about debt: since money is something that has to be physically traded, making everything electronic and in forms of debt instead of physical value transferred, that means that debt can be moved around with relative ease and negligible consequence. Like from one nation to another. Thus by legal whatevers, a big nation with lots of debt could potentially send that debt to someone else.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

@Doomsheperd, that site is fake, I turned of my internet it still calculated..... -_-.

It's called a "script." Once it's downloaded it keeps working as long as the page is still open, whether or not you turn off your internet. 21st Century, BOOYAH!

Well, from today onwards greece is no more a democracy (if it ever was anyway)

and has become a financial protectorate of the IMF and EU ready to be slaughtered.

Unless of course it falls into a civil war. :|

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.