Mafia: The game

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!

That means we need BTG to vote for that guy. And God knows how long that'll take

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

And God knows how long that'll take

Of course he does, he knows everything.

I already told you, I vote to kill everyone but me, so start killing already!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

After the loss of three people in just a couple of days, everyone didn't know who to trust, except Srake, he hoped he knew who was killing all of these people, except Epsilon. After breakfast that day, Srake stayed behind to confront the one he suspected, That Guy. Everyone left the barn, Srake being the last one went straight to That Guy's room to look for some evidence. The only thing he found suspicious was a red journal that seemed to be bleeding. He opened it to find what he was looking for:

June 5th, 1996

Today, Mother was pleased, two more traitors have left this wretched place and gave Mother a feast. That drunken bastard child, and that mute Ching-wah TSAO duh liou mahng. I know that Srake is after me, I planned this all along, I know he will be reading this, I know he's a cop, I know that he knows that there is no million dollars here. It doesn't matter anyways, by the time he's finished reading this we all will be with Mot-

Srake put the book down, grabbed his gun and ran to find and kill That Guy. He left the house that they all spent the nights at to find out he was too late, the farm was already ablaze. Not only that but in the middle of it all was a giant symbol drawn in blood, along with the bodies of Brad and the others, but with two standing, right in the middle. That Guy was laughing then the hooded man removed his hood once again, but this time, the head, the face, the body, everything was different. "Mother!" Said That Guy "He's here at last!". "Srake's here to join the party!" Srake got his gun out, fired, the bullet went straight to That Guy, but it didn't hit That Guy, or even Mother, in fact, it hit Srake. Srake fell down to the ground, dead. "Mother, the deed has been done! I can be whole again!" Just then That Guy fell down to the ground, as the protective shield was gone due to it's purpose has been served. Even though his bullet had hit him in the chest, Srake was still alive, but barely. He only had enough energy left in him to shoot one last bullet, which went straight for That Guy, he didn't care if it failed or not, he knew not to waste it in him seeing as he was going to die anyways. Srake would not know that he succeeded in killing the man that would of helped bring the end of the world. That day, a couple more strange things happened on that farm: First, both That Guy and Mother disintegrated and the symbol made of blood washed away.

TWENTY YEARS LATER

Two brothers were biking home with some groceries, taking a shortcut, or at least big brother Jimmy thought it was. There they passed an abandoned farm, but Tommy stopped, he wanted to know why it was abandoned. Tommy looked at his older brother, and with his best effort to not stutter he asked "Why does no o-o-o-one live there?" Jimmy knew the whole story, about the mass murdering there, but he also knew if Tommy knew, he would have nightmares for weeks, maybe even months. After a minute of thinking Jimmy looked back at his brother and just said "It's just a cursed farm, other than that, I don't know." Tommy, was scared, but glad he got an honest answer from his brother, even though it wasn't a whole lot of information. That night, both Tommy and Jimmy and the exact same nightmare: millions dead, the whole planet ablaze, and in the center of the planet, in the tallest throne you can imagine, there sat a man laughing nonstop.

(Oh and BTGbullseye, this was planned before you said anything.)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh, even though the game's over, people still can chat. Also if people want, maybe there can be another Mafia game, not necessarily a continuation/prequel, or whatever, but a stand alone one. Oh and before I forget, Axeldeath was Medic, Srake was Cop, and That Guy was Mafia. If there was to be another game, I would like to have more (active) members/players.

I wasn't inside when that blaze started... I was out car tipping. It's kinda like cow tipping, but with cars. I survived because of my vandalistic mentality.

After the loss of three people in just a couple of days, everyone didn't know who to trust, except Srake, he hoped he knew who was killing all of these people, except Epsilon. After breakfast that day, Srake stayed behind to confront the one he suspected, That Guy. Everyone left the barn, Srake being the last one went straight to That Guy's room to look for some evidence. The only thing he found suspicious was a red journal that seemed to be bleeding. He opened it to find what he was looking for:

June 5th, 1996

Today, Mother was pleased, two more traitors have left this wretched place and gave Mother a feast. That drunken bastard child, and that mute Ching-wah TSAO duh liou mahng. I know that Srake is after me, I planned this all along, I know he will be reading this, I know he's a cop, I know that he knows that there is no million dollars here. It doesn't matter anyways, by the time he's finished reading this we all will be with Mot-

Srake put the book down, grabbed his gun and ran to find and kill That Guy. He left the house that they all spent the nights at to find out he was too late, the farm was already ablaze. Not only that but in the middle of it all was a giant symbol drawn in blood, along with the bodies of Brad and the others, but with two standing, right in the middle. That Guy was laughing then the hooded man removed his hood once again, but this time, the head, the face, the body, everything was different. "Mother!" Said That Guy "He's here at last!". "Srake's here to join the party!" Srake got his gun out, fired, the bullet went straight to That Guy, but it didn't hit That Guy, or even Mother, in fact, it hit Srake. Srake fell down to the ground, dead. "Mother, the deed has been done! I can be whole again!" Just then That Guy fell down to the ground, as the protective shield was gone due to it's purpose has been served. Even though his bullet had hit him in the chest, Srake was still alive, but barely. He only had enough energy left in him to shoot one last bullet, which went straight for That Guy, he didn't care if it failed or not, he knew not to waste it in him seeing as he was going to die anyways. Srake would not know that he succeeded in killing the man that would of helped bring the end of the world. That day, a couple more strange things happened on that farm: First, both That Guy and Mother disintegrated and the symbol made of blood washed away.

TL:DR

Srake wins.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Because it was suggested, I'm posting in every forum game that's in the "Forum Games" sub-section.

Mafia: Human Revolution...

whut?

Now that sounds interesting...

Okay... Why revive this finished game from ages ago? Like honestly, this should be locked.

9 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

Okay... Why revive this finished game from ages ago? Like honestly, this should be locked.

#thistime9yearsago