Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (very obscure game)

Sign in to follow this  

It's an 8 year old obscure PS2 game.. anyone here ever heard of it/played it? It's old and a bit cheesy, but unarguably one of the best games I've ever played. Played it last year and it brought back Godzilla nostalgia.

419CDVW1VPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It was developed by Cattle Call, an extremely obscure and small company, and published by Sony Entertainment.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

mahpost.png

Okay.

rszmahpost.th.jpg

Enough derailing the thread so soon.. anyone played this game/heard of it...?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Ok, enough ponies, enough random images...

Discuss the game or don't post.

Has anyone heard of it/played it?

No I haven't, what is it about?

(Off Topic: Why can't people stay on f*ck*ng topic, it's really annoying. Post something relevent, or don't post at all)

Hi Friend.

Thank you for bringing this thread back on topic, zakalak..

From wikipedia:

For generations, the humans and Deimos have lived separately, only having one thing in common: both races depend on Spirit Stones. Each race mines the stones, occasionally fighting over the resource. There are five Great Spirit Stones (Water, Fire, Earth, Wind and Light) and anyone who possesses all of them will gain unimaginable power.

In the present, a human army is sweeping over the world, searching for these stones. However, the Spirits in the stones forbid this and entrust the future of the world into two heroes: Kharg, a noble human, and Darc, a lowly slave in the Deimos world, are chosen by fate to save the world.

The Deimos and humans must either join together to save the world or let their hatred consume it in darkness.

Sounds interesting, might have to check it out (if I can find it). I still have a ps2, and when all else fails, always bring the ps2 emulator.

Hi Friend.

It doesn't cost much (only $5, I believe), but it can be astonishingly hard to find.

It doesn't cost much (only $5, I believe), but it can be astonishingly hard to find.

Might check out some pawn shops then.

Hi Friend.