several news updates

Sign in to follow this  

Sorry to hear about the acoustic problems at Machininima. But as the great Gordon Freeman taught me, there's no interior decorating problem big enough that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives. Just a thought .

Don't worry and take your time with the episodes even though we, your avid fans, are all suffering from withdrawal symptoms, we prefer GOOD episodes over rushed ones.

Greetings from Holland!

hey ross good to here from ya, good post of news, still man no rush on things, work can be stressful lol

=) good to hear from you, but its a bugger that the recording is so hard... i gues thats a advantage of living in the middle of nowhere

Well, good luck with that, hope to hear from you soon

I know how such obstacles can kill any motivation to do sth u like so BE STRONG AND KEEP ON FIGHTING and everything will go to notmal soon. Good luck from Poland

Finaly som news, thx for that

I thought you were dead? WTF?

Too bad with the working area

Anyways, cant wait for the next episode :D

Ross, thanks for letting us know your okay! Been dying waiting for the next FM, but i can wait a little longer. As long as your making the FM series, ill keep watching them!

~Dan T.

Ross can you add to the FAQ the fact that people are already doing Opposing Force and Blue Shift ?.

I know you have nothing to do with those groups, but it would be nice if there weren't 20 different people doing them.

Come on Ross! Sushi doesn't has vinegar.It's not a salad...Try the California and philadelfia roles in teriyaki.It's cheap sushi and pretty good...(they haven't vinegar).Learning to use chopsticks isn't hard and eating sushi with a spoon or your fingers looks bad...Please Ross.Try sushi in Teriyaki.Its not expensive(California is cheaper).

Have you met other GOOD machinima directors in M's HQ??? Something like:

- Hi, I'm Ross Scott,The creator of FM and CP.

-Sup man! Nice to meet you,I'm a big fan of you're series!

LOL.Take Care

We should totally get married. That would PRETTY bomb. Oh and P.S., thanks for doing all this. It must be a giant pain in ass. It makes me giggle

^Hope you're a woman or Ross likes you..

Ross are you heterosexual???

Sorry but I think that's a normal question.

Awww... their not providing you with very good wroking conditions.. I certainly hope they change things soon! And goodluck with everything

"I've finally gotten around to reading all the comments people hav made for the past 2 posts, I replied to some of them, so you may want to check them out again."

Fix that typo!

THANK YOU!!! An update was all I needed. Hopefully the next update is an episode please.

Maybe you can throw a blanket over your head and the mic to isolate the sound (source: Machinima for Dummies).

Hey ross, you know what you should do? you should TRY to maybe make something that tells when your signed in or how long you been off.Now you dont have tocuz the website is good enough but you know it would be nice to know if your on or off

Dear Ross,

Your Freeman's mind series is and will be one of the greatest things to come out of user-feedback gaming. My only concern is how you will manage the later parts of the game, that are not designed for reflection.

Since you are recording in difficult circumstance and I want you to continue on this fantastic series, might I suggest that you get a Shure SM7b mic for your voice? It won't pick up much of the interfering noise and will boooooom your voice a lot. also, a Safe Sound P1 preamp will give you the oomph you might like.

Rock on,

DasDAS

Seems like a big company like Machinima would have better working conditions. But glad to hear you moved in all fine and stuff! Can't wait for the next Freemans Mind. Keep up the good work, Ross.

I can only guess what it's like trying to find conditions to record. "Crazy in a box with a side order of fries." (I had the same problem trying to do vocal work for a presentation for chem class in Macromedia Director.)

Hoping to get my residency out in LA once I finish my MD. Though the specialty I'm looking into is one where I hope NOT to have you as a patient...it's trauma surgery.

"This is worse than paintball!" Well...erm...do you play paintball?

A heavy blanket over your head is apparently quite efficient, in a pinch. :P