several news updates

Sign in to follow this  

Relocation is being a bitch for you but i hope i get to see the next FM episode

Just hang in there

Great! As a fan, I hope to find as many updates as possible to hint at when the next episode could possibly come out.

Good luck!

For the people who are saying Ross Scott is dead, that wouldn't be true, mostly because "If I were to die right now, I bet no one would find my body (lol, in LA). I can't let that happen. When I die, I want F-16 fighter jets doing barrel rolls overhead. That would be AWESOME. And really, it's what I deserve." - Freeman's Mind, Episode 10

To be honest, you're the only guy I've seen that sounds anything close to what I think Gordon Freeman would sound like. Most people have voices that don't sound anything like what he looks like. But you hit it spot on. I guess your work is unqiue. Can't wait for the new Freeman's Mind, Civil Protection, and the new Pilot episodes. Also, I do think you should continue into Half Life 2 and the episodes. It just wouldn't be the same if you cut it off just at Half Life. That's like having a huge cliffhanger in a movie, and not making a sequel.

Jeez, I was actually worried you were in an accident or something. Happy blog update.

Daftmink: I haven't followed the other series like this, I see this format as more of a runaway experiment rather than something I would go out of my way to watch, but I'm glad you guys like it.

Muzt4nG: I think you'll find the encyclopedia and dictionary disagree with your definition of sushi. I'm not really familiar with the videos of the other directors I've met here (and vice-versa for many of them), I don't keep up with watching other machinima that well. I'm sure the person flirting is just some dude screwing around, and yes, I'm straight. Also, you've exhausted your question quota, you don't get any more. Hope that was what you really wanted to know!

Silverwolf: I have a couple times, but I don't like paying for ammo.

Aquaflame: Actually the next one's done, but I don't know when it's coming out either, it's up to Machinima. Eventually the idea is it will be on a schedule, but everything's so tenuous right now.

Kaweebo: I've heard the sound of your voice is largely determined by the shape of your skull, so I may have more of an advantage there.

Although you've said you are considering taking Freeman's Mind to HL2 and its Episodes, will you bother with the HL1 expansions, Opposing Force and Blue Shift? I'd like to see your take on Shepard and Barney, but if not then I'd be happy with just Gordon's ramblings; they are very amusing. Also, thanks for doing these in the first place, both Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. Both are really great series.

Sucks about your office space dude, but you'll be finished when your finished. I can wait because I know that it will be worth the wait. Also, thanks for the confirmation that your not dead.

Even though I understand that your only doing Half-Life material, it would be hilarious if you did Bioshock xD

Wow, I thought you died because you didn't say anything for so long

User under me: Opposing force is being done. So is blue shift. Sorry.

hey Ross, are you going to stop somewhere in mid half-life, and skip to the end and go to half-life 2?

I'm just picturing some parts of the game that would be virtually impossible to crack jokes out of. Then again, knowing your imagination, I shouldn't doubt it lol. Before episode 6, I was worried you'd run out of ideas for that section, little did I know that it would have me in tears from laughing lol! NO NOT YOU! YOU DON'T HAVE A TICKET! LOL!

I wonder how you're going to call the other aliens that appear on Half LIfe.

Lile the Mexican jumping Beans:D:D:D

Just want to say good work, and goodluck with the recording.

If you made the episode and machinima is going to upload it, does that mean it COULD come like tomorrow or in three days? And do you meet the tentacles in episode 15?

Yes, it could come out in an hour, or four more days depending on when Machinima finally gets it up.

Good to hear from you Ross!!

Only thing though is I have this horrible sense of foreboding regarding the Freeman series...

Ii agree with anonymous here. (Like aren't there 200 of them?) How do you get rid of the HUD? I thank you for showing me Impulse 200 too Really useful.