several news updates

Sign in to follow this  

Great job on episode 15, Ross. And you don't have to continue the series into Half-Life 2, but if you did, that would be awesome. i personally don't care about it's "episodic content,"but at least, if you can, do the original Half-Life 2. You're the funniest Machinima maker ever!

Dear Ross...

Yeah, I know what you mean about ammo cost. On a really heavy day I run through two cases. Although I've joined a team, and my home field cuts the price of ammo in half. Even so, on a med student's budget, I can't play every week.

As far as the comments about developing FM into HL2 go...well I'd like to see it happen. I mean you're doing something right with the improv, and it works really well. I think it should go all the way through the series, but that assumes machinima.com gives you some decent recording space and some time to mess around. I don't even mind the feasible cheat bits, like where Freeman does a pull-up to circumvent a lot of the terrain sometimes. It's a comedy machinima, not a glorified walkthrough, and so far you keep the event chain together without giving away all the challenge. Kudos.

Can't wait to see how Freeman figures out that the fan has enough force to push him UP.

Hey Ross, wouldn't it be cool if some recording (I dont know) went wrong in machinima and aliens started teleporting in to Machinima HQ? It would be awesome to record, you pwning a bunch of vicious aliens with hilarious comments!!!!

How do you use the Impulse 200?? do u have to bind a key or something in the developer console???

"Originally I was switching to another weapon covered with invisible textures..."

So, was that why you never picked up a shotgun in any of the episodes?

Hey Ross,

I hope you got that e-mail from me about those... problems I'm having with my HL1 from Steam.

It's just retarded that I can't figure out how to use the direct up and direct down for the noclip... >_<