A True Half Life episode 3 is out!

Sign in to follow this  

title speaks the truth, its out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eS4rlxUeg0

i've spent a large amount of time making this, most work came from individually recording each line, and splicing them all together making the overall quality a lot better than the other 2 episodes. i also spent alot of time scripting out better jokes. so enjoy and i look forward to your feedback...

"Alright, normal so far. Nothing has exploded yet." :lol:

Again, great job. Sorry for not commenting earlier.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

im not even really pissed about it, im just having a terrible day, then i log on and expect to see a slew of comments, aaand i kinda lost it, but thanks. im still filming episode 4 it should be a few days till that comes out.

i've ran into a problem i didnt think of adressing until now, but how did Ross get rid of the blood decals? was it through a console command, if so what was the command? any help i'll appreciate...

i've ran into a problem i didnt think of adressing until now, but how did Ross get rid of the blood decals? was it through a console command, if so what was the command? any help i'll appreciate...

If you mean gore, then I think there's an option for that in the menu.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

well no, im pulling the whole invincible thing, and for that to work logically there cant be blood coming from him, but i do want gore though. so i was wondering how exactly to do that, cause i know there must be a way to...

I don't know if this is available in HL:Source but for me, turning bit colour to 16 and video to direct 3d worked.

Otherwise you will have to remove or switch the sprites (Because it could refuse to run without them) to empty sprites with the same name in Valve. These should be Bighit.spr, blood.spr, blooddrop.spr.

Check the rest of the sprites you don't want to show in the game with a sprite viewer.

While you could leave bloodspray the same. (The bloodstain on walls)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

yea ill try it. if it doesnt work, ill just ignore the blood and hope my viewers do also. why the hell am i steadily losing rep? did i piss someone off? if its because of this whole tihng, then people need to grow up a bit damn...

why the hell am i steadily losing rep? did i piss someone off?

You're doing lots of double posts. That is something that is a big no-no on most forums.

Use the edit button.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

oh thats why? my bad i was thinking new episode; new topic of discussion on it, but rep isnt really important i just wanted to know that it wasnt because i was making a mind series, thats a bad reason for -rep IMO. but yea ill quit double posting.

oh thats why? my bad i was thinking new episode; new topic of discussion on it, but rep isnt really important i just wanted to know that it wasnt because i was making a mind series, thats a bad reason for -rep IMO. but yea ill quit double posting.

Not multiple threads, multiple posts.

Like these two in this thread:

thanks alyxx i appreciate it.

One right after another. Just use the edit button.

oh alright, not fluent on forum etiquette i guess...but ill avoid that from now on. thx again.

No problem. Can't learn if nobody tells you... :)

oh alright, not fluent on forum etiquette i guess...but ill avoid that from now on. thx again.

I learned the works of java programming language (by myself) when I was 11.

Also known as "Username"

I learned the works of java programming language (by myself) when I was 11.

But someone told you that you should learn it, am I right?