I have created a Vlave News Network!!!!

Sign in to follow this  

It is pretty good, like said before, video editing needs work, but it is a good idea. You have a good voice for it and you seem natural and relaxed doing it. Also, you have a new subscriber.

Hi Friend.

Thanks, this one is my best so far, dedicated mic, videos and pics for each story, and a set way in which I talk. Thank you everyone for your support and comments on what I should improve!!!

Spread the word of the VNN goodness!

Oh i guess that slipped away in my sub box(thats the drawback of having over 900subscriptions :/). Anyway, i have to say that this was a great Top 5. I really liked that you shortly explained the history of each game(I absolutely LOVE gaming history).

There is really only one tiny flaw, and that is that the music was a little bit to loud. Not much, just a little. Other than that you definitely deserve my like.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok, sorry I haven't made a video in a while, and there wont be one until Monday, alot of trouble with the channel

I've got a question, is there anything else that I could do as a video type? (i.e., interviews, reviews, etc. etc.)

You could for example upload walkthroughs/gameplay of the news you do. For example if the new Portal 2 DLC comes out you do a walkthrough of that or just a little preview so the viewers go out and play it themselves. You could also do the same thing for new L4D2 campaigns and possibly new TF2 items that come out ect.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯