Team Fortress 2

WHAT?!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? TF2 dont have a forum,AWW NOW THIS IS BAD,Lucky i have my new weapon,the "new topic" button can create new forums at the rate of 1 forum per click,each forum can have lots of posts;it costs 400000 microbytes to read this forum for 12 seconds.

So this forum is about tf2,you can: Make chalenges,schedule matches or just make lame jokes.Trolls will be attacked with bullets,jars of piss,arrows,flames,rockets,bombs and flame hadoukens;either on tf2,the forums or real life

CRY SOME MORE!!!!!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

TF2 sucks. Bad GFX, no story really, and stupid gameplay.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Since when CSS have story? The gameplay demands some skills (it takes time to get those),about the graphics,instead of making another almost realistic FPS (which we already have plenty)they decided to be original and make a more cartoonish game,isntead of making a game exactly like battlefield

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

My troll senses are tingling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My troll senses are tingling.

And they're not tingling for me, I'm a Dwarf Hunter.

If I didn't suck at online FPS, I would totally buy Team Fortress 2.

Specially since they added all those cool new functions.

Try KOS, it's a free online FPS.

Or if you're going to pay for something, get Battlefield: Bad Company 2. (there are fewer cheaters in it than most other multiplayer FPS's, including TF2)

Or if you're going to pay for something, get Battlefield: Bad Company 2. (there are fewer cheaters in it than most other multiplayer FPS's, including TF2)

I sense someone got pwned multiple times on most FPS (dont get pissed with cheats,just enjoy the ride or leave the server,dont blame the game itself)

I sense someone got pwned multiple times on most FPS (dont get pissed with cheats,just enjoy the ride or leave the server,dont blame the game itself)

I'm a mod on a hack site that makes hacks for multiplayer online games... My site's VIPs literally beat all other competitor's hacks in an in-game competition. I have all the hacks, and have used most of them. I'm just saying what are the best games if you're not going into them specifically to hack your way to the top.

So you're partly responsible for the very worst thing about online gaming. I hate you.

We make ours to beat other's. We are rarely the first to make, just the best.

I always test the hacks, but I also always play without hacking on my main account/character. I make a temporary alt for the tests, then delete it after, I don't need hacks to be awesome at games. (been playing FPS since I was 3, RTS since the first Command & Conquer, and racing games since I was 2 lol)

I'm a mod on a hack site that makes hacks for multiplayer online games... My site's VIPs literally beat all other competitor's hacks in an in-game competition. I have all the hacks, and have used most of them. I'm just saying what are the best games if you're not going into them specifically to hack your way to the top.

I hate you

I hate you
BTG should be the one to wake up tomorrow and find that he has more than 100 negative reputation points!

_________

I just checked and many of my friends have TF2, next time I see a good deal on steam I'll probably buy it

I hate you

Thank you!

I hate you
BTG should be the one to wake up tomorrow and find that he has more than 100 negative reputation points!

_________

I just checked and many of my friends have TF2, next time I see a good deal on steam I'll probably buy it

No, no, no... I get 100+ rep, you get the 100- rep, that way everything is completely reversed...

I think the reputation system should stop being abused!

Anyway, I think TF2 is a decent game. It's had decent reviews and seems to be fairly well supported by the developers despite it being over three years since its release.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I think the reputation system should stop being abused!

Anyway, I think TF2 is a decent game. It's had decent reviews and seems to be fairly well supported by the developers despite it being over three years since its release.

That makes two of us. Give + or - rep if you like or dislike a POST. Not if you like or dislike the member.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I have played it. But the problem i have is that it is very overwhelming at first. There where so many things in the game i didn't understand half of them o.O

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have played it. But the problem i have is that it is very overwhelming at first. There where so many things in the game i didn't understand half of them o.O

These days I suppose this is true. When did you first try and play it?

It was simpler back when it was first released in 2007. Since then more content has been added...then some more......and more...yeah I can see how it might be overwhelming if you've been trying it out for the first time recently.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."