Dead Game News: Mighty Quest For Epic Loot

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Well I was hoping to have a new Game Dungeon out today, but since that's not going to happen (it'll be a few more days), here's a much-delayed Dead Game News episode. This is essentially 3 months' worth of news, so I ended up trimming it down a bit. In the future, I may try to get some editing assistance to improve the quality a bit without having it eat into my time. Hopefully it will be a while before the next episode for the right reasons. Also as a reminder, the next fan videochat is tomorrow on October 1st, 4pm EST on twitch.tv/rossbroadcast, you still have a chance to submit questions here, or email me.

COMMENTS

Hey, since you mention your birthday is coming up in this one, I have a question for you. Would you ever consider showing the best of what you discovered from your birthday request video? I'd love to see some of the obscure artwork, music, and stories you unearthed from that.

Hey, since you mention your birthday is coming up in this one, I have a question for you. Would you ever consider showing the best of what you discovered from your birthday request video? I'd love to see some of the obscure artwork, music, and stories you unearthed from that.

I second that. You should post this in the chat questions thread, however.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

I understand the when a game you paid for and enjoyed shuts down it sucks, I personally enjoyed the mighty quest for epic loot. But just Before everyone jumps on Ubisoft for killing games, they are currently in the middle of fighting off a takeover from Viendi so they might not have a choice.

That's pretty fast

Granted the video is only 5 mins long as opposed to the almost 45 min long Game Dungeon for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

And Danielsangeo is just good like that. 8-)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

D'aww, thanks! Yeah, short videos have short turnaround times. Long videos have long turnaround times. And since the Deus Ex deluge where a bunch of extra long videos all released in relatively short order, I got a bit backlogged. But I'm caught back up (almost)! :D