Signatures getting removed

Hey, I'm guessing this is going to piss people off, but I've decided to remove signatures from the forum. I was getting several complaints about the sizes of them and the animations being distracting and I generally agreed. I tried to get the sizes lowered, but there was some trouble with that for a few weeks and I'd rather not receive a complaint or two a day on this, since I was kind of indifferent on it in the first place. Sorry if this disappoints people, though ideally people will be focusing on what's being said instead of the signatures anyway.

Well this just... sucks.

EDIT: Shouldn't there be a setting that woud let people that don't want to see them block them all?

I agree with ABG here. You can add people to your foe list to block their posts, so a feature allowing you to block all signatures shouldn't be all that complicated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AH, that's totally fine Ross!

Just finish episode 39 and we will be happy :), right boys? And gals?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

AH, that's totally fine Ross!

Just finish episode 39 and we will be happy :), right boys? And gals?

No. I'm happy waiting for something good, I'm not so happy with no sigs.
Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Kirkreng still has one o_O.

Also these new sigs can still be original.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well no more ponies.
Some of the complaints were about that, I'm not really sure what to make of it myself, when about half the threads here have been covered in pony pictures seeing as how none of the videos have anything to do with ponies.

Yeah, they got taken down, then Jexius suggested text-only signatures, so I said okay, so now they all seem to be enabled again like before. I think he may have gone to sleep, so I guess this will get resolved later.

Never tell your password to anyone.

Alphabetagamma [AF]: Hmm

Alphabetagamma [AF]: Ross commented, sorta, on ponies

[AF] Rainbow Dash: OHSHIT

[AF] Rainbow Dash: WHERE

Alphabetagamma [AF]: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2203

Alphabetagamma [AF]: :/

[AF] Rainbow Dash: ...

And everything from here was 100% rage. XD

Also known as "Username"

Yeah, they got taken down, then Jexius suggested text-only signatures, so I said okay, so now they all seem to be enabled again like before. I think he may have gone to sleep, so I guess this will get resolved later.
Old sigs seem to be fine but if you can't add tags to new ones.
Digression notice: since we're on the subject can we possibly make Avatars a bit bigger like 150x150?
You may have more luck in the improvements thread

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3&start=300

But I like my image! D:

oh well. :(

No way to add image size restrictions to the rules? like 450 in width and 150 in height at the most?

Retired Forum Moderator