1. Never, under any circumstances, shall a game be purchased for greater than $60 USD.
2. Emulation shall only be performed on games I own a copy of already. Exceptions to this rule are games that are unobtainable otherwise. (Ex. Earthbound, Mother 3.)
3. Have no expectations of an Early Access game.
4. Piracy of games is acceptable, if the game in question is A. Unplayable otherwise or B. published by EA, and in most cases, Ubisoft.
5. A pirated game shall be purchased at full price if found to be worth it's price.
6. If purchasable, a game's OST will be purchased if deemed worth listening to outside the game, and shall not be downloaded, unless the number of decent tracks is less than 3.
7. The right to a refund of a less-than-satisfactory game SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.