1234th topic!

Sign in to follow this  

I'm scared.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I started the world famous runabout. I mean Presidential election. Since no one seems to care or anything, I declare myself King.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I started the world famous runabout. I mean Presidential election. Since no one seems to care or anything, I declare myself King.

Hey! I though we were in hiatus after the second challenge.

What exactly is this thread about? :?

Not sure... perhaps he wants us to tell him about that time when we hacked the main site and then sold the domain back to Ross for millions of dollars. Muahahahahahahah!!!!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Technically the debate is 'underway', sunken into page 2 of the archives. Even more technically, it should have ended six days ago. But in my efforts to start a forum wide ARG/RP, it failed for what I intended for it. But I am unfazed nor unhappy about it since it bolstered my confidence in being a member on this forum as well as it more strongly characterized a few other forum members.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.