NEW CS RUMOR

Sign in to follow this  

Glad to see progress on episode 3 is coming along smo- wait...

After heavy internet research i have concluded that all of VALVe's employees are unable to count to three.

oFDki.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Glad to see progress on episode 3 is coming along smo- wait...

After heavy internet research i have concluded that all of VALVe's employees are unable to count to three.

oFDki.png

Wow you're right. Now that I think of it there hasn't been a title with a "3" in their name yet" O_O

This means something. This is important!

Retired Forum Moderator

HALF LIFE 3, coming December 21st, 2012!

(The day they release a game with a 3 in the title is the day the world will end. ;) )

Gabe was droped on his head when he was 3 (this comment just delayed HL3 for one month). No lol, just kiding. I hope that CS:GO will be good, but after reading that there might be classes, I immediately think about TF2.... I hope there will be no hats in new cs, otherwise ill call it TF2.1 (not TF3, cos valve would kill me).

Gabe was droped on his head when he was 3 (this comment just delayed HL3 for one month). No lol, just kiding. I hope that CS:GO will be good, but after reading that there might be classes, I immediately think about TF2.... I hope there will be no hats in new cs, otherwise ill call it TF2.1 (not TF3, cos valve would kill me).

It is very likely there won't be hats. CS is a very competitive game and cosmetic items are just totally out of place there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is very likely there won't be hats. CS is a very competitive game and cosmetic items are just totally out of place there.

I thought same about portal 2....

I thought same about portal 2....

Well yeah, the hats were totally out of place in Portal 2 to. But really did anyone even buy those hats and emotes? I doubt many people did because it is just plain useless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thurst me. I know few guys, who both a bundle of those useless stuff in portal 2. And look at TF2. In my opinion, tf hats are more useless then weapons, but some people sell/buy those hats for real money. I saw some deals, when one guy sold his Steam account with only one game (tf2 with lots of hats) for 200$. Holly shit. I dont get it, what so special about those hats ? i know some of them look pretty, but they dont do anything, at all, but still, peaple spend theyr money to get them...

Thurst me. I know few guys, who both a bundle of those useless stuff in portal 2. And look at TF2. In my opinion, tf hats are more useless then weapons, but some people sell/buy those hats for real money. I saw some deals, when one guy sold his Steam account with only one game (tf2 with lots of hats) for 200$. Holly shit. I dont get it, what so special about those hats ? i know some of them look pretty, but they dont do anything, at all, but still, peaple spend theyr money to get them...

But the thing is, in TF2 they make somewhat sense. Because it is a purely multiplayer game you will play a lot. But in Portal 2 it is just a Co-op campaign, you only play that once and only your co-op partner is going to admire your stuff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But the thing is, in TF2 they make somewhat sense. Because it is a purely multiplayer game you will play a lot. But in Portal 2 it is just a Co-op campaign, you only play that once and only your co-op partner is going to admire your stuff.

Yeah but, you know, for those gamers who are biggest fans of hats and want to look cool, it doesnt matter how many peaple will see them with teir "cool" hats, its the point that they have them, and they can show it to atleast some one. P.s. My friend is such a nerd about portal 2, he finished it in one day (first day it came out) 2 times, and then finished it 5 more times in same month, and he plays co-op with different people allmost every weekend. Atleast he is not obsessed with hats. ( Well he might be, but he doesnt have enough money to buy some, so...)

Is CS good?

If you enjoy spending the entire match either camping or waiting to respawn then yes, it is good.

Is CS good?

If you enjoy spending the entire match either camping or waiting to respawn then yes, it is good.

If you only play public matches, then yes, it is like that. But if you play Tournaments and other competitive matches, you wont find any game like cs. Its the best experience you can have in fps shooters.

WOULD THIS NEW CS BE COMING TO PS3?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

WOULD THIS NEW CS BE COMING TO PS3?

"CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."