Team Fortress 2 Trading

Sign in to follow this  

If anybody has tradable Pyro items they'd like to trade me, I got a shitton of extra stuff from Axel (I still feel like I owe you something). I'm interested in Flare Gun and Axtinguisher.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If anybody has tradable Pyro items they'd like to trade me, I got a shitton of extra stuff from Axel (I still feel like I owe you something). I'm interested in Flare Gun and Axtinguisher.

I think I have some malee weapons. I don't play pyro so I will sell them to ya

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Friend me plz. Steam name is Jack o' Flutter. I will be on this weekend.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ok, I got pyro mask! I don't want it anyway (Those hats are ugly)

nvm. got the bounty hat. :D found a guy honorable enough to let me hold on to collateral for the gift wrap while he wrapped it.

DEMOPAN!!!!!

Now to get my strange sandman and mad milk.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll buy any series #20 crates for a scrap each. I'm selling a strange rocket laucher for 2 keys as well if anyone's interested.

I think I may have a couple series #20

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'll buy any series #20 crates for a scrap each. I'm selling a strange rocket laucher for 2 keys as well if anyone's interested.

I think I may have a couple series #20

I've raised my price to 2 scrap as well. The highballers sell for 3 and the unknowing people sell for 1 so two seems to be the right price.

I need to buy paint colour no. something, something. That pale pink colour.

After running through about 9 series 20 crates, my magical key adventure is over.

In the end, 2 keys got me: A Killer's Kabuto, 2 Strange Pain Trains, 2 Strange Direct hits and a Strange Shotgun. Not that I actually want or need any of it. Oh well, it was fun. Kind of.

Now that I think about it. Anyone want a strange direct hit?

Anyone want a naughty box? its not like im opening it anyway.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I traded my Madame Dixie for a strange Sniper Rifle. No idea if it was a good deal, but I don't give a hoop about hats.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shameless double post for bump purposes (I R teh rebulz) but does anyone have a vintage dead ringer they're willing to part with? I traded mine to ABG before I started using it and now that it's all I use, I want one again D:

Retired Forum Moderator

now that it's all I use

A spy that only uses the dead ringer? For shame, Rarity. For shame.

lol. I've gotten much too creative with it to make any comparable use with the other 2. Don't like it, well, I happened to stumble on a disembodied rat's ass, and I'm not gonna give it. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

So I decided to trade away my Coal. If I ever get enough to craft a game, I'm sure I will get a coupon(not even sure if that is possible but I feel like Homosexual Benjamin will make it happen just to troll me) or some 50 cent game. And the odds of winning something in that contest are tiny.

And again, I am not sure if this is a fair trade, but I don't even care.

tradelolol.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've heard prices on coal ranging anwhere from a scrap to a reclaimed metal, but really, if you weren't going to use them for anything anyway that's a pretty good deal.