Post your screenshots

"Drunk on the battlefield ain't no way to be, son."

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Now I can hit people with a hammer!

5AB6F868947241AB1D0CE2EC638C33864081C96B

Lol, took me a second to clue in you were playing the multiplayer XD

Cast Thread Revival > "Post your screenshots"

So I wondered if I could use commands in Bioshock during the Ryan's intro speech. And it turned out I can. Got a few pretty cool shots of "The City"(or at least all that was build for the bathysphere ride).

35DB779E2D4C01C36CA81F578A27BF15A32F8435

78645003FB1F9A8CCCFA32D34FF68B6BFFE10754

6683037D80D9D216AE619E5ECB6CB95C6FCBE6B3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some ME2 pictures of my male renegade Shepard.

F17FCB2D2973F92C0CE99205AD67140D24931749

That black dude is totally checking you out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ross:

Is that a TF2 reskin or that Final Combat(I think) tf2 ripoff game?

Or is that something completely different? I'm wondering because of the whole "dustbowl valley mining" thing and there are some similarities.

Retired Forum Moderator

Bill: I was hoping for thumbnails instead of the spoiler thing, but wasn't sure how to do that. I've changed it to spoilers, but if any moderators want to edit my post to make thumbnails, go ahead.

Rarity: It's from Fortress Forever, which came out literally a week before TF2. It's modeled much more after Team Fortress Classic than TF2. I enjoyed TFC / FF a lot more than TF2; TF2 always felt to me like the pacing and action was way tamer. Anyway, the 1.0 release of FF was utterly fantastic and I recorded a bunch of demos from it. Later a bunch of the original devs quit and the some new ones stepped in that I think were either power tripping and/or incompetent. They changed the mechanics which left the game balance in a completely broken state for about 3 years (despite many protests from players). Today, it's been fixed again, but not before driving away 90-95% of their playerbase. I consider it a once great game that got turned into a mess because of awful leadership decisions from people who didn't even create the original game.