FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

Hahaha! I loved the episode, especially the ending. Great job.

Ross, I'd like to know how you can record and playback demos without Half-Life: Source crashing on you. For the past few months, I've been planning on doing a HL:S speedrun, but I can't because I keep getting an error box when I try to playback a demo, I assume you use the record (name) command. Any responses would be great, thanks!

Upon seeing this video I have been quite adequately entertained. Top-Notch job Rossy Tallboy

I did the exact same thing Gordon did. And, actually, I still tend to forget that I need to drive the tram to the circle before pulling that lever every time I play the game. Great episode, keep up the good work, regardless of the schedule.

Great episode Ross. I really loved the cat part! Keep up the great work!.

>Is there something wrong with the wmv file? It isn't playing like the rest of them.

Try updating your media player. VLC at least did not contain the codec needed to play this until 1.0.3 (I think)

"I'm a cat....meow...." lol so great. Well worth the wait good sir. I hope things are going well for you. Take care and thank you for your work!

Fucking yes!

Now all you need to do is make the site stop logging me out everytime.

Bravo, Ross keep up the good work and take it easy

N.C

Great work, Scott. You're freaking hilarious. Don't worry about the impatient jackasses out there; they're definitely in a minority. Keep up the good work, man. I hope you get recognized for your genius some day.

Hell yeah! Epic comedy! Totally worth the wait, dude!

Looking forward to the next one.

okay, this is great! now ross, i want you to know the ups and downs of this episode!: looks high def its sooo awsome its fm its made by you -the wmv file is very...um.."jumpy" -little short, but who's to blame? (insert sarcmarc here)

Great work, you made my crap day into the best day

i know, that you record yout videos for FM as a demo file.

but if you use a screencapture program (camtasia studio is really nice), i think you can get around the bugs you always have. just a thought....

this is much more than we asked thanks ross.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyy!

A NEW EPISODE! WHOOOOOOO!

Oh god, I'm never going two months without this again...