Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

While I've never been to the west coast I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if East Coast viruses indeed are more hardcore. Winter actually hits us at least.

Anyway, take care of yourself man, get sleep and stuff. Hope to metaphorically see you actually feeling better soon.

We hope you will get well soon.

That must have hurt like hell, 'bumping your head onto a smooth concrete wall'?

It's okay that you are unable to produce another episode of either FM or CP, we can wait.

But are you really making a new machinima series 'Pilot'?

It seems that you may be using Halo.

I don't know, I might have messed up my memory.

Uhh.

Get well soon?

Oh yeah, totally original.

Ross, I like how you seem to still be able to keep a sense of humor (even if on the internet) while having the flu. That's boss.

It's okay, take all the time you need.

Contrary to popular belief, devoted fans of brilliant work such as your own are ridiculously patient. Example: The Harry Potter series. That book series took FOREVER to finish, and it's still one of the most popular youth books on the market today. But I digress.

Here's hoping you get well soon and don't disappear or anything (that would kinda suck).

Oh! Some advice: bed rest (duh), lots of warm soft foods and hot drinks (especially tea, cause tea is AWESOME). And vitamins are a must. Fresh fruit and vegetables...

Yeah.

I just going to stop talking now before I get completely off track.

I had one of those in November of last year. It was funny, because I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender during it and was so delirious I thought I was in it.

Sick as hell as I read this. maybe when the medicinal haze wears off I'll awaken to a brand new fm.

ouuuch.. my head hurts now.. why did you tell me to do that?? your mean! dont you care!?

Increased fluids, make sure you eat, and get extra rest Pretty much all you can do, really.

If you want an advice how to get bettet for quicker time then take an aspirin or some other proved vitamin or

get an injection or if you want the less harmful way eat soup drink tea and (BOOOOOOOOORING) stay in bed all

day long. I would go for the aspidin thou.

OUCH!! Damn Concrete wall !! What the....? Ok what were we talking about?

I need to sit down.

hope you'll get better Ross, I just get sick too, this sucks.

Get well soon Ross, we'll be here when you're better.

Hey you rock! Get well soon! Looking forward to the new episode of FM!

heeey ross.. hope you get well..

I really hate flu... it´s like one of the most depressing diseases ever...

greetings from argentina

Thats right Ross....EAST COAST VIRUS 4 LIFE!! Get better

Feel better, and don't stress I have watched every one of the FM videos and my sides hurt by the end.

i smell another krimsinYT related thing i hope this isnt like a fad or habit with minds making series people anyway i send you a gift of 20000 internet money get better soon.

that would be cool to splice in sounds byts from barneys mind and shepards mind hey ross watching those two show should get you well in no time