Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

This may sound like a direct contradiction, but since I made the last post I've fallen sick with something relatively substantial, my guess is some sort of flu. While the next FM episode is mostly done, I'm too weak and congested to finish the voice acting on it right now. I feel like a zombie. Not the fast kind that run around screaming, but the Romero kind that moan and run into walls. This is kind of ironic since the entire time I was in LA I rode the bus and didn't get sick once since my immunity system is usually pretty good. This makes me think east coast viruses are more hardcore, but all I have is this anecdotal evidence.

My apologies about having to go back on what I said about the estimated release time, but I can't change reality. If my energy comes back before my voice, I'll get back to work on The Tunnel. I'll finish the next FM episode as soon I'm able.

If you're having trouble imagining what this virus feels like and want a better idea, try headbutting a smooth (to avoid lacerations) concrete wall. If it doesn't feel so bad, you're not doing it hard enough.

UPDATE:

I'm better and I've finished the voicework for the next FM episode. I plan to finish the editing later today, so given the Machinima.com pipeline it should appear before too long.

UPDATE 2:

I submitted the completed video days ago. I thought it would be up by now, but I never really know how long it takes Machinima.com to post it. I've started working on Episode 26 in the meantime.

Hope you get well soon. Just don't dissappear like KrimsinYT did when he got sick.

i tried the brick wall thing, and all that happened was i got a concussion. hope you didn't get one too. get well soon

The only people who would find this unacceptable are those who have never had the flu.

PS: A good way to pass the time when you have the flu (and you've run out of EVERYTHING else to do...) is to take 8 Benedrils at the same time. No, I'm serious. An hour after taking them, time will actually warp to when you are feeling better. That's how potent those little pink-and-white bastards are. Trust me, I'm a 'doctor'.

And when I say 'doctor', I mean 'Guy-with-the-internet-who-knows-how-to-edit-wikipedia'. Because when you edit wikipedia, it comes true. Like an informative genie in 272 different languages.

Wish you good luck and hope you get better and absultly hope you dont have anything bad since im striaght up east coastal {Mass. U.S.} and I know how tough east coastal Viruses are, so I hope you get better, just spend your day in bed reading or watcching t.v. or a personal favorite, sleeping!

Reminds me of when i had the Swine Flu. Felt like someone had my head in a Vice Grip.

In the words of a npc in half life 2, "Hey freemans... dead?"

Get better Ross!

On a side note, I thought you were too awesome to get sick, way to disappoint!

That's ok Ross, sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you feel better soon!

so your last dying wish shall be releasing an new FM episode how nice

that last thing you said made me lawl, one of the funniest things u said on ur updates

That thing sounds nasty, get well soon mate!!!

Oh and I only have wooden walls in my house.

Hey Ross,

I check this site everyday to see any updates and such on your awesome ability to create something people love.

Lie back, have a lem sip and do little as possible. Forget Freeman's Mind and other crap, your fans and followers will wait till what end, the sumbags who say "where is episode ?" are not your real fans, but people who leech off your work just for some measly entertainment who disregard what it takes to create such work as yourself.

You may here this too often, "real life comes first", yes you may get sick and real life may suck (not as much as Freeman) but take it slow, don't get wound of people posting half wit comments or the slow production of your work, just see your fanbase follow you and those who are still with you till the end are true fans, for which I am one.

Get well soon Ross!

Kind Regards,

Lee Johnson

Disturbed song, huh?

Get better soon! Just becouse to be down with the sickness is baaad. We can wait for the FM episode, it's ok

Hope you get well soon, flu is no joke..

I'm the kind of guy that almost never gets flu (or sick) either, but man, when it hits me, it HITS me!

Stay in bed and eat garlic, the flu must be stoped!