Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Hey man want something to cheer you up go on youtube and watch a song-video thing

called "We love you, Dr. Freeman" it's gonna make you laugh like never before, it sure changed my

mood to better

Aw, sorry to hear that! well, get better soon Ross. All your fans wish you the best oh and don't listen to burn7, that's overdosing on bills, my best friend just recently died for doing that. Now I know death isn't what you want to hear right now but it's true, my friend overdosed on the painkiller OxyContin, now that may sound like hey, it's one drug, well, go back, they're all drugs. some are good, some are bad, but, if your ill or have a headache or cramp, listen to a "REAL" doctor or read the info on the box ro, bottle or whatever on how much to take, for any drug. Don't do what my friend did, it's claimed he was just "experimenting", well, don't even experiment. Just leave a drug alone, unless permission to take it. Or, if that drug is even good for you. I'd delete burn7's comment. that IS basically overdosing on pills, and guess what? As I already said, I'm just reminding, my friend died a week or two ago doin that. Overdosed on it, and it killed him in his sleep. How do I know? It was in the news. His Mom tried to wake him for school, and nothing. Now I might be a 15 year old boy from midwest USA, but I've learned enough in life, and been "Mr. Serious" enough to know things, believe me... so take care Ross and if I were you I'd delete burn7's comment.

Yeah, sounds really nasty.

For the past week or so, I've been down with a nasty ear infection AND swimmer's ear. I spent most of my time curled up on the couch, because any movement made my head feel like it was being jackhammered. Tylenol and Ibuprofen were a huge help.

Bummer. But now I want freeman to gets sick from something and cough alot.

Get well soon.

first krimsin, then me and my family, now you, IS THE WHOLE WORLD SLOWLY GETTING SICK

huh. Reminds me of the bonusfeature on the dvd-version of monty python and the holy gral. Great stuff.. oh, and hope you get better soon. Don't push yourself too hard, we don't want you dead before The Tunnel is finished. JK

To the guy above me: JK? you mean you want him to die? haha. But seriously Ross, all this proves is that if you worked a little more on this episode i twould be done before you were sick. WORK MORE YOU HAVE FAILED ME. jk, get better soon. Just dont stop making episodes for a month like Krimsin did.

I caught something recently too. We'll see who gets better first, eh? Hope it's you, man!

Get well, we need your brains to make freemans mind! >:-]

I'm kidding about brains. We don't need them. =D

Okay get well soon, I'm dying to see new episodes of all your stuff

BTW I have completely no idea how you manage to catch flu or cold in US. Me in Russia walk on the street in shirt and thin coat at -30C with wind and snow and nothing happens. It's get chilly at -40C.

In ordinary world you catch cold. In Russia cold catches YOU!

Hope you feel much better and I know how you feel; I just got the Flu not but a month ago and I'm still recovering so I'll be praying for you.

vitamin C is magic for getting rid of colds. And preventing them for that matter. Anywho, Get well soon!

How dare you be suspending it over 'flu', what do you think we (don't) pay you for?

Anything short of death and its not an acceptable excuse

for anyone who does not realise, that is called 'jokes'

Take it easy man. =) Think of it this way, the episode will be THAT much better when you are feeling better. =)

whoever said we don't need a brain is lying we do it's an essential piece of human equipment with state of the art ignorance and retardation well you do anyway XD im kidding with the comment about brains. anyway I do need help from ross with my problems I need a texture pack that makes the gldsource engine half life 1 look better. thanks,

Sheridan McMillan

wow...omg, i saw you as a hero and now you're sick!!! no, this cannot be happening! quick please put a donation button to pay for your health!!!

Holy crap you got zombie flu in america? *searches for emergency shotgun*

You better not of gotten the green flu dammit! Or we'll have to kill you before you become a zombie.