Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Get better my friend. Soon. Not to rush the next Freeman's Mind, but a guy like you doesn't deserve to suffer like this.

Try utilizing your imagination, like make up a story or adventure or something. I don't think YOU could have that much trouble in that department though.

Ross Scott, you have been sick for a while. I do hope you get better. However if you feel like you need a break or you are busy with something, don't tell what it is, give us updates every 2 to 3 days then. Thank you.

Hm, lots of comments. Read only the first page. Tons of "healthly'' comments and "take care of yourself first" stuff, it'll probably go like that till the next news post. Makes me wonder if you start getting sick(haha) of that.

Hope you get to feeling better. I'll send you some those face hugging jumpin boogers to help the process. They should suck the flu right outta you. hmmm that sounds pervert and gross. lol

good news guys ian rily the maker of barneys mind is going to be interviewed by good moring amrica abc on march 5th woooot

Whoa dude, Ive had a cold like that b4. Well hope you get better soon.

On a side note, You should just download it onto YouTube without the voice done, then make a 25.5 with voice acting. (and leave subtitles on the normal 25, so we can still get comedy. ) But this if you get your energy back, and nothing else.

But even if you decide to do that, I hope you get better.

I've read most of the comments 'bout this news.........im still thinkin' most of u guys are like: "oh, im so sorry ur sick, ross, get well soon( u slacker, I WANT FM AND CP. I WANT MORE, MORE, MOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!! I'LL EAT U ALIVE IF U DON'T GIMME COMEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!)

thats my personal opinion........give 'em ssome air guys.....sheesh!.....let him get better, let him recover, after that u may continue pursuing him with ur devilish and dar desires of comedy canibalism....lollz

Hey I've been thinking. Is It really, and i mean REALLY, POssible to be that sick? well get better soon im a huge fan of Freeman's mind and Civil pROTECTION. get better man.

Get better soon very soon very, very sooooon

Hell ya the flu sucks got a flu *cough swine* we just didnt get any extra things to test for swine flu becuse its the same exact treatment... but anyway hope you get well soon.

at Anonymous at 18:32:18. Your random capitalization frightens me - please explain its reasoning.

You know Ross.. You have this habit of dissapearing for several days.. And is really annoying, I'm beginning to think you might make it on purpose to torture us!

Anyway.. I dont want to get mad today. I have something for you to watch:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-7185519553937114642&ei=f3eIS9rtAoit-AaGz7W7BA&q=Alternative+3&hl=es#

It's a fiction-documentary about top level scientist from several countries gone missing and the reporters investigation about the subject. It's old but is good, please watch it. It made me think about you and FM and I think it might give you ideas and be of general interest for a possible future series, who knows.. I think you'll like it.

Get well NOW and keep checking in!! Damn..

WELL GREAT NOW I GOT THE VIRUS

stupid fucking wall

I had some nasty cold/flu/sore throat this last week too, in the midwest though (according to my husband the military base he works at had a breakout and he brought it home to share with me <3). I was utterly unable to breathe or swallow for a good two days until I couldn't even sit in front of the computer when I decided to check the medicine cabient for some TheraFlu.

Hope you beat your bug and recover smoothly!

Wow, that sounds bad, but it could be worse. I hope you get better soon.

ross, on the earlier post's you actually commented and replied, but now you dont! why? did you forget your password? whats wrong dude? well...HEY have you ever checked out FUNNYJUNK? it's a website with loads o' funny shit! (NOT 4CHAN BTW(better:) ) )