Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

how you're going man?

hope to see you better soon!

I live in the east coast. But, our viruses aren't hardcore. If they are, how come I never get sick? Throughout each school year, I get sick about once. And it lasts 1 day. But this year, I haven't gotten sick at all. I don't know what it could be that keeps me so healthy.

Ross: Pull any IV's you have on,roll on the bed and let your body fall to the ground. As soon as you barely recover consciousnes crawl to the computer, drag your body on the ground if you have to, reach the keyboard and type a few words so we know you are alive, and then call 911.

People: I suggest we start thinking on a B plan since Ross may not be coming back after all.

No need to panic, people. Flu is a serious business(contrary to the opinion of some) and depending on how Ross treat it, he may come back anytime now(even writing new post right now! ;D) or be out for even a month. Btw, it's especially fun to get a flu right in the middle of hot summer...

In that case I nominate myself as supreme ruler of accursed farms!!!

Lol at the end. Get well soon...but don't rush getting back to Freeman's Mind and The Tunnel. Just take your time and wait until your sure that your fully recovered.

I think he might have died.

To the guy who said to have a plan B, I think we should make a clone of Ross Scott by taking his DNA from his dead body at his funeral, then give the clone a computer and tell him to work on the next episode of FM, if he dosnt know what that is, then one of you tell him. If he turns out to be a mentally retarded clone of Freemans Mind, then we call it Barneys Mind and put it on youtube.

are you dead cause you havent posted a thing in a while not even hey i got better or hey im dying or somthing along those lines

WOW 6 PAGES OF COMMENTS. 251st COMMENT

to cpm/fm mind fan no not barneys mind insted rookies mind or chells mind the boy voice version

get better i also wanted to say i think ive got the same thing i feel like total crap

I hope you are better Ross. But this silence is not too reassuring. Please update if you can. Knock twice if you can't.

I find it sad and ironic that every time there is a thread about a new episode coming out, thee is always a new thread saying something happened.

I think you should not announce episodes, it may be some curse you have gotten while visiting California. Have you offended any Indian or Gypsy looking women while riding on the bus?

Anyway. Ross you are the Blizzard of Machinema, never meeting deadlines but the wait is ALWAYS worth it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OFFICER DOWN REQUESTING MEDICAL ASSISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're feeling (in the least bit at the very least) better, even a little. Not that I'm anxious for a new post or anything and I know you're probably just way too sick for it but 11 (12?) days without any alert as to how you're doing or even the words, "Okay", "Sick", Oh shit!" is freaking people out by the look of it. I know the flu is some very serious business so you're probably staring at the roof with your mouth and eyelids half open moaning. I know you wern't stupid enough to take 8 benedrill at a time (Who the hell is?) and you're probably not reading any of these until you better so all this advice from everybody is probably a waste of time but to some all this up, Hope you're getting better and I'm fairly sure you're not taking a dirt nap...

Yay! You aren't dead! and you did FM to boot! Hurray!

Your illnesses are synchronized with mine 0__o Looking forward to the next FM

YES!!!! You're ALIVE! This calls for cake! *_*