Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

so, i have noticed that 1-23 of freemans mind where uploaded onto mashinima within a ffew days of each-other, and the 24th one took like 3 months. i also notice that the 25th one will be about 1 month from the 24th one. is there a specific reason? oh, and freemans mind rulz!

Don't worry about having to take back your ETA. Shit happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnYBNQODlPI

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

Try touching your self, or getting your GF to do it for you, you will feel better after, i always do when im sick/flu/,....cancer

Who is Otto.i think he is ross scotts friend

On the bright side,it doesn't feel like your hitting your head on a non smooth brick wall.Hope you get better so you can get Freeman's mind 25 or Civil protection: the tunnel done

Hey ross did you get your swine flu shot cause I hope you just got normal flu

Anonymous at 10:20:39, I hope he didn't because it's really really bad for you. Seriously. I wouldn't take it even if paid a million dollars to do so. Anyway even if it was good for you (which it isn't), it's still bad because it's better to get the flu naturally first, that way you build up your immune system and get a very strong defense against future attacks, vs if you get injected you just trick your body and actually weaken your immune system, lowering your defenses... That you get protection from shots is, at best, a flat-out lie and gross superstition.

Yeah our viruses ARE more hardcore. Suck it LA. Get well Mr. Scott. We apologize for not alerting the the west coast to our dangers.

Dude get well soon and like every one has said, we cant wait for the next episode

Anonymous 13:43:55:

1) The flu shot is not bad for you in the slightest. People who say it is do not have any credible science to back them up. If you want to insist that it's bad to get the flu shot, reference a study that supports that position.

2) Neither getting the flu naturally, nor getting a flu shot will protect you from next year's flu. The flu mutates rapidly and every new strain requires a new vaccine.

ross take as long as you need ram

The flu shot IS bad for you mr smart guy

ever heard of mercury? yeah thats in it

Hope you get well soon. My whole family has been getting sick with various bad viruses recently (Like, for the past month, someone- and sometimes more than one person at a time- is always sick. Very annoying.) and I know how bad it sucks. Especially when we have to go to work and school anyway. Not fun at all. So, I hope you feel better.

On a side note, I love having an account now that I have one. I log in when I've had a bad day just for the thrill of it. It makes me feel so welcome and like I fit in. "Welcome back bryantn3!" So nice.

The worst flu I ever had almost killed me 9 years ago. Caused my body to dehydrate so severe, and caused full body cramping to the point my eyes and fingernails bled out, and my right femur cracked. I would feel terrible if you had that! I'd miss you man!!!

@ Anonymous 18:19:55:

Yes some forms of the flu vaccine contain mercury. Specifically, a dose of the vaccine that comes in a multi-dose vial contains 24.5 millionths of a gram of mercury. this is approximately 25% more mercury than a can of light tuna. Now, I don't know how much tuna most people eat in a year, but if you eat two cans of tuna in a year you are ingesting more mercury than contained in the flu vaccine.

What's more, not every flu vaccine contains mercury. Both the 0.25 mL single-dose syringe, and the 0.5 mL single-dose syringe are mercury-free.

My information comes from the FDA. Here are the links:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM112730.pdf

http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodSafety/Product-SpecificInformation/Seafood/FoodbornePathogensContaminants/Methylmercury/ucm115644.htm

God damn, these anti-vaccination retards are everywhere. You're wrong and your stupidity is causing people to die and old diseases to re-emerge. Kids have died of whooping cough. Shut the fuck up and die, not necessarily in that order.

I bet while we are typing these messages, they are quarantining Ross Scott's house. It's probably a lot like that movie

Rec (or its American remake Quarantine).

Let us know your still alive with a post or something. The flu is super serious stuff. I will can an ambulance for you.

I'd call 911 and say Hey I think my friend is dying......Where is your friend.....Uh I don't know (crying)....Now just calm down...uh California....What?....California....California? Sorry thats to faraway what the @#$% you calling here...What?....Don't call 911 unless it is an emergency...It is......(phone hang up).....Hello....WTF OMG