Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Sigh... seriously guys.

It's on Machinima.com

The Stream isn't working yet but if you download it, it works.

Now go watch it... and buy some patience the next time you get out of your basement.

Liking the nice long length of the new episode. I imagine making episodes of longer length during "On a Rail" allows you to cover more ground per episode. It is a rather long chapter from what I remember.

Also, just a quick question, Im not sure if its already been asked, but now you're working on an alternative contract with Machinima, could you not negotiate to premiere episodes on Accursed Farms before Machinima does on its website or Youtube channel? At the time of writing, Ive only managed to watch Episode 25 through a download from Machinima.com, rather than an online stream from that website, or even this website. Might reduce some of this "fan rage" we're starting to see on your comments!

Much Respect mate. Hilarious episode!

Leo BT

UK

Good Episode, cant wait for the next one

I'm hoppin you are no longer sick Ross. I don't think any virus is as Hardcore as Freeman!

Anyway get well soon!

"What's in here?...Stuff."

xD! Great new episode!

as soon as ur in shape u best be workin on that episode grr!!!

Episode 25: "If I were a wizard, this wouldn't be happening." Ladies and gentlemen, RS is back in top form!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god I'm going nutz just post the next chapter! I may be addicted, I'm sorry.

Yup, it's on machinimas site, I just saw episode 25, good and hilarious as always. Can't wait for episode 26 Good job. Those who haven't seen it and want to, go to machinima.com, find the video and download it. Nice work Ross! keep it up, peace.

Goldy, Ross.

Now VALVe just announced Portal 2... You should get well soon...

I just saw Episode 25 and it's again awesome. I watched it by downloading it from Machinima.com.

I give up. It's there, search for it and download it. Streaming still doesn't work.

Dear CP/FM Fan:

WTF???? Yes, I suppose I could write 20 more posts but come on!! would you?

Ross dont fear Eastcoast viruses im from east and i was in a freaking snowstorm that had snows up to 2 foot high!