Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Dude, I love Freeman's mind, keep up the good work

Nice to hear you're feeling better!

Ross is a real trooper isn't he? Doing FM even when sick. That's awesome. It could be though, that he's so busy that he's pretty much forced to use all his time available, even if he feels like crap. Still, awesome.

To those whining about Mercury in vaccines... Yes it's there, and it's very bad, but the mercury is by far not the most dangerous component. Ever heard of Squalene? Now THAT'S insane and pure evil. Of course Mercury is bad and it's always infinitely more dangerous to inject a thing than if you eat it (if you inject a certain amount of mercury it causes waaay more damage than if you ate that very same amount), but Squalene is on a whole different level, that stuff works in a totally different way and triggers other kinds of damage/reactions.

I dont get the point of 300 comments, I can just spam the words "MAKE MORE EPISODES" like 20 times and wouldnt that work?

Happy your feeling better and thanks for working on the next FM episode

Glad to hear that he's better!!!! But why has machinima still something to do with the release of the new episode? Did THEY not have the bad working conditions that made him leave there in the first place?

I guess there are still a few viewers to catch on machinima, but hey, I wouldn't give a sh**

HE"S AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEE... OH. WAIT... IT"S ALIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I like it how we use big Frankenstein switches for everything

omg your better thank god

(14 comments left :o)

Good to hear you're better

cheers

when is 25 of freemans mind going to be released?

Good to see you're better.

And to those who are worried about Mercury and other substances in vaccines, I've never heard of Mercury being in any sort of vaccination. Is it better to worry about something that may or may not be true, or to be vaccinated against something you KNOW is real .

its up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goat King approves of the new episode! Glad Ross is still alive.

Freeman's Mind: Episode 25

by Ross Scott

03-05-10 | 0.00 MB | 0:00 min <------ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Genre: Comedy

Channel: Half-Life

Hey Ross this is Dana, dude I know you've been looking for a good working copy of Phantasmagoria 2 for a while now and since you aren't on AIM anymore I thought I'd give you a heads up Good Old Games GOG.com has added the game to their title list, and if you don't know, their programmers go into old games and make them compatible with XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

Go grab it dude it's like 6 bucks!

Dude whens the 25th freemans mind comin out on accursed farms?

Good Luck With The New Episode.

when's the new episode coming out. don't mean to rush but you said you would release it later that day but it has been several days since then...