Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, it is cool that you are working more on FM because I can't wait till you get out of the most boring chapter in HL. Sadly, it is a long chapter.

Hey Ross you'd better not update your posts that often... Just dont overstress the site with so many comments on one single post ; )

why cant you just put the fished video up right now on this website?

Ross, someone (not machinima) uploaded FM 25.

i saw your new vid on machinima if you click to dl it you can watch it, but viewing it on there its not up

Get better fast! and do Fm throu the whole half life game! GOGO!

I don't know what Machinima is doing. People have just started uploading the video onto Youtube themselves. Their becoming lazy.

Hey just 1 comment away from 8 pages of comments. Either the same people spam comments, or you have a larger fanbase, as this is the most comments on any page in a while. So uuummmm, when is the next episode coming out? lol. Just kidding, but still, I cant wait for the next episode. I want to hear Freeman's reaction to machine gun turrets and missile launchers, he will probably freak the fuck out, I dont think the suit protects against .50 caliber rounds and missiles, hence his fear of sentries and tripmines...

Oh and another question, will there be any like standard production rate for episodes? Or do you just make them when you feel like it? I think 1 every 10 days would be good, but I dont know your schedule, so, do what you want.

How come on machinima.com there are only 21 episodes?

machinima hasnt uploaded the video on youtube yet, but its on thier website. also, fans have already uploaded it on youtube if you look for it.

I want to be ross scott so I can create my own freemans mind, or at least have his computer. mine sucks and I need a new one which i can't afford. [email protected] <--my email adress

no worries! just get healthy

its on machinima but its not working like it should but if you download the video it should work just fine give thanks to me rj815fan on youtube

Machinima is evil, i can't wait =)

I can't wait to get a new fucking computer or at least windows xp and a new graphics card.

its true that the episode apears to be on machinema.com, however it doesn't work....

at least not on this pc...

Yeah the episode 25 is finaly on youtube I just watch it the waiting has pay off, it's a great episode

New user, long time watcher. First off, great episode Ross, amazing series. I LOVE Freeman's Mind.

For everyone having problems with Machinima.com, there was a video up but now it seems to be offline. Maybe they will re-upload it? In the meantime, HL2Trailers1 of Youtube posted the epsiode on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQpRCC0lcY