Down with the sickness

Sign in to follow this  

Vitamin C, soup, and NyQuil for the symptoms. All I can suggest.

Hey, what's a little hemorrhagic fever among friends?

I hope it's not swine flu or anything. Oh well, I hope you will get better soon. Drink lots of medicine.

Love your machinima xD Get well soon, rest and chicken soup 'n' all that xD

WHAT.. THE.. F**k..?! All Minds creators got sick! WTF?! o_O

Get well brother!!! That's said all your Russian fans!!!

Don't worry about us. Stop posting and get to bed.

You think that's bad? try living in a cold climate... the viruses have to struggle harder to survive... and thus have evolved more extreme tactics for survival... you know, like the kind of stomach flu that gives you diarrhea AND nausea w/guarantied vomiting... where you can't take medicine for it orally because you throw up every 10 minutes, with or without stomach contents left to vomit...

Yes, I'm talking the kind where normal straight men are forced to take... *shudders* ... suppositories...

((since suppositories dissolve in less than a minute))

Yeah, you heard me...

You should feel GLAD to get sick in a warm climate!! >.<

Get well soon man, and take ur time.. -srake

Maybe you could use this as an oppurtunity for voice acting, you could feature now a good zombie or something like that,

Anyway, hope it gets better.

Man, I feel your pain. I wake up atleast once in a week with a strong headache, which is pretty close to what you described. Banging your head against the wall. Except it hurts everywhere, not just the place you bang with. I hope you get better quickly.

If this is what its like to be sick then being sick sucks (FM quote) get well soon

Hope you feel better soon. As soon as you can keep any food down, drink some cream of wheat with a LOT of milk added, and a little sugar, I find its pretty easy on the stomach. Take your time with your vids, we care enough about quality that we want you to sound your best. (^_^) Take care of yourself.

And folks this is the last time we heard a word from this guy ... :>

OW! OW! OW! Yep, i'm feelin something, probably just internal bleeding though, no biggie! Get well soon! unless you really are turning into a zombie, in that case, lock yourself in a closet and wait... hope you have a zombie plan!