Koach Is Back With His Brown Bess

Sign in to follow this  

Yesterday, when i was on my way back home from a 1 week trip, i thought it would be a good idea to return.

some of my problems were solved, some were not, and some are being solved as i type this. i still have lots of things to do, but i'll manage to find at least 30 mins a day to visit the forums.

regarding the emotional dilemma, it's partially gone. now the only thing i can do is wait till that hole left in my heart is filled again by someone else.

that trip taught me a lot. 1st and foremost, that girls do not like squads of 12 water grenadiers storming their bedroom at 5AM with bottles filled with dusty water, drums and war cries.

it also showed me the reality in the flesh. i cant describe it how it felt being there, the experience was too shocking and the love and appreciation given and received was enormous.

so lads, yeah... hello...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Yesterday, when i was on my way back home from a 1 week trip, i thought it would be a good idea to return.

some of my problems were solved, some were not, and some are being solved as i type this. i still have lots of things to do, but i'll manage to find at least 30 mins a day to visit the forums.

regarding the emotional dilemma, it's partially gone. now the only thing i can do is wait till that hole left in my heart is filled again by someone else.

that trip taught me a lot. 1st and foremost, that girls do not like squads of 12 water grenadiers storming their bedroom at 5AM with bottles filled with dusty water, drums and war cries.

it also showed me the reality in the flesh. i cant describe it how it felt being there, the experience was too shocking and the love and appreciation given and received was enormous.

so lads, yeah... hello...

Welcome back! :D

So things were not as bad as you thought they were going to be?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Welcome back. Glad to hear things are at least a little better for you.

and that whole thing about the 12 gallons of dusty water, do tell.

Retired Forum Moderator

it was hilarious. payback's a bitch.

on Thursday morn (7am mebby), a group of, say, 20 girls, stormed our bedroom with drums, guitars. they walked over our bodies while sleeping, stuck dirty socks into our mouths and fucked our sleeping time.

we spent the whole day organizing the payback. we found a dead puma a couple of blocks away from the church, so we cut the hand. then we filled 12 bottles with water and added dust. a hole on the top, black clothes and at 5 am on Friday, we stormed their bedroom... it was fucking hilarious.

Still got nothing on the rivalry of Civil Engineers vs. Agricultural Scientists at the University of British Columbia.

Retaliation for the 'Aggies filling one guy's car with manure? Engies encasing someone's van with concrete and suspending it from the side of the annex clock tower.

All the same, Cheers and welcome back Koach! It wasn't quite the same without you.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Yes, welcome back Koach, sounds like you had fun there.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

it was not a camp, it was a school trip to a rural town in the middle of fucking nowhere, where the word "grass" does not exist, only "dirt".

I can't imagine how it feels to be sleeping at night and suddenly have a girl ob top of you trying to stick a dirty sock into your mouth (how contradictive ;P). It's nice to have you around again Koach (:

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs