FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, i heard it said that Ross Scott wasn't the first one to "put words in other character's mouths". If someone could tell me who did it before Freeman's Mind please tell. Cuz i can't think of anyone.

Hey Ross,

listen when i said regular updates, i meant like when you think you might be done with like Freemans Mind and CP. like say when you're half done with the video stuff. oh and you still didnt answer if you were still doing, "The Tunnel" for CP and you really should just like say since you have so many questions about HL2 series of FReeman's Mind, maybe you should just make an announcement with a small window of news thing and highlight in bold whether or not you're continuing to HL2 and make it real big and keep it just below you're most recent news. Also, you can use this cheat to give people a 3rd person look for the first time on Gordon Freeman. It's thirdperson ([these parentheses are no in the cheat!]its one word, and no / or other kind of slash. i cant find it on my laptop so im saying the other slash.) ok, well sorry about saying the HL2 Question again, but people really wanna know! we love you're videos and WANT YOU TO CONTINUE AND NOT STOP WITH SOURCE AND WE ALL WANT YOU TO DO EVERY HALF LIFE! (Capitalized for emphasis. Don't be offended by caps)

for my comment above, i dont mean to say im asking the same question and im not yelling at you with the capitals.

im srry that i post so much, since i only made this profile yesterday, but i have ONE more question:

In the FAQ, it says you use impulse200 cheat to use no gun but my bro tried it and it didnt work. does he need to have cheat mode enabled or is this a false statement?

Is it okay to send a spam message to your email? Meaning, one spam message, consisting of a few pointless sentences. Not 12000 copies of "MAKE CA$H NOw".

If not, too late :3

Great job on this one Ross! Your aim to please is always succesful.

Glad to hear you are going to focus on the Tunnel after the next FM. And I didn't realize it was friggin' two and half a year in production, tch. Good luck on finishing it soon. Brake a mouse ;]. Also, new intro is really cool. I find it much more fluid than the last one.

Have a good night or day, whichever it is right now on your side of the planet...

Haha, your German sounded like it had a Scottish accent on "das Geld." Another good episode, Ross. Good job.

new episode of shephards guys also im curius too of who was befor freemans mind

I agree he or she (@Half-life 2 wiz) has an opsesion or some thing

The movie "What's Up Tiger Lily" came out in the 60s and it replaced all the character's lines. Spoofing characters is probably much older than that however.

Half-Life 2 wiz:

Yes, 'sv_cheats 1' must be enabled.

thank u 4 posting the answer Ross. I'll look up that" What's up Tiger Lily".

Hey Ross,

Robert Culp, the person who acted Dr. Breen in HL2 passed away on March 24th.

It will be great if you will mention it in you next Civil ProtectionFreeman's Mind episode.

Thanks,

Fans of Dr. Breen.

I can wait all my life to see another episode of Freeman's Mind or Civil Protection..

Ross, do it slowly if you want, do it fast if you want, we know that you will do it...You rules man, you can do everything!!!

And I have a question that I want you to answer:

Do you need a new banner for the page ? If you need some, or for others thinks, tell me.

G-Man G-Manticus

I don't realy think that Ross should answer to all the e-mails

if he starts answering all of them we'll never see another

episode of FM or CP

The reason is that I'm sure evryone is sending e-mails

and they just keep koming and Ross has to answer

evry single one and never get to the time when he makes the videos.

So don't get angry, nervous, or what ever, when he doesn't write back to ya

So just chill and wait for the new episode, like me

Hey Ross, I have a question:

Why don't you just get the HD pack and other stuff for Half-Life: Source? It would look better. Sorry if this question has been asked a lot.

Ben

i swear if this series gets any better im gonna have to check into A

i agree with you ben ross if you read this you may want to inprove hl:s atleast untill blackmesa look up fpsbanana they have some mods for hl:s that inprove it one has better sound effects another has inproved skyboxes ross you should look it up and yes they have a hd pack for hl:s there too ~a major hlmind fan