FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

Another great episode Ross!

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Gnome reference you made may of been reffering to HL2E2's "Little rocket man" achievement.

Anyways, looking forward to the new CP episode!

just remember, quality is more important than time!

It wasn't as exciting as the other ones, but it was a great episode like always.

By the way, when will you make the pilot episode of that new series you were talking about?

Nice episode dear Sir. I enjoy your FM series as well as CP

Keep doing what u are doing because they are the best entertaining thing on youtube

P.S. I must apologies for all those intellectual challenged people on youtube who are ungrateful and only complain and all (things like" more freeman1111!!!" , and OMG WANTZ ep 1121231 NOW!!!!1111, etc. ) You get the picture.

Don't mind them , keep doing what you are doing, we are patient people and understand the process of making these videos ( at least ppl here , I hope )

Good day to u Sir and good luck with CP - the tunnel

Great episode as always! Looking forward to the next one!

Hi Ross scout, you probably wont see this message but thanks for producing these, its one of the few things that brings a smile to me after a rough school day. I was also wondering if you might need some help.. e.g like helping you sort out your emails etc. If you do get this message me at [email protected]

Hey I was reading the FAQ about posting vids, but how am i supposed to do that? i just dont get it. And Ross, AWESOME Episode, I don't know what you were thinking when you said it wasn't that good.

HL2 wiz ==> complete retard. Just chill!

Did anyone else's RSS feed completely miss this post?

OMFG, plz make ep 27 now! And forget the stupd tunel shit, it's all abot FM, not CP, okau!

awesome work yet again Ross, i still have no idea how many times ive seen every ep you have have made of both Freeman's mind and CP but im still loving them even more after every time i see them.

keep up the aweasome work mate,

your no.1 Aussie Fan

-Petey

P.S. keep up up the good work!

Hey Ross, there is going to be a DVD of freeman's mind or civil protection ?? You will be rich!

Hey whens 27 comin out? I really wanna see The Tunnel. It looks so cooL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous at Eastern time 11:35 pm

@ 19:35:11

He's already written that he won't do that. Makes sense.

Besides, though, why would anyone want to buy it on DVD? It's way more fun, and much easier, to just drag and drop lightweight video-files into MPC and watch on your computer. And also, with the current resolution of the downloads being at 672x384 you wouldn't gain any noticeable clarity increase, as the res of a DVD is 720x480.

What would be nice though, in the future, would be if all episodes were re-recorded (not remade) at 1280x720 and encoded with x264. Would be really fun to have the whole series in widescreen and higher res. Though that would only be possible if he still has all the original demos (the saved recordings within the game), otherwise he'd have to remake episodes from scratch, trying to imitate the original creations...

I wonder, what do other people think of the new intro?? IMO, as it is right now, it's waaay too short -- the old one is much more creative, fun, and generally more suitable...

guys ian has just remade episod 1 of barneys mind so if you want to give barney a second chance then look it up

OMG HALF LIFE 2 WIZ ISSO RETARDED!!!! "the cheat is not working!!!11!!! maybe i need cheat mode enabled?" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SAH FANNAH

Hey Ross, just a quick question; what do you think of the new Youtube player and the "like" and "don't like" instead of the 5 * rating? I can't seem to change back to the old system on IE8 but on Firefox it's the old one.

And don't worry about backtracking through levels, people like FM mainly for the commentary. Ep 26 is awesome.

"Why is everyone who is not be such a problem?"

That's a keeper. Would you like a forum Ross?