FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 26

Sign in to follow this  

hey is guys what do you think about valve retaconing the time of when hl1 took place it use to be 200x now they say it was 1998 any opienions?

ps. i hate the time change

srry about that last post. that was actually my retarded brother sorry. from now on though, i really wont post excesivly.

How do i upload these to my youtube user

Yo Ross, for the most part I really like your stuff. CP is really good, FM is just freakin' awesome. I have to draw the line at the pigeon thing though but I'll live. The real point of this post is to ask you... What the heck is with the 'halo' movie? What's that supposed to mean. I mean you're a talented guy but that halo thing is just dumb. That must've been a test of some kind but why post it here on the site?

I really do find freeman's mind to my liking. Don't give up on that. It's really great and will check back in a week or so for more.

Keep being awesome Ross!!

. < = ( Stalin Approves ) = >

- You won one day of communist luck.

The Halo video was an april fools day joke, he said he was replacing CP with this new series, and it was all a joke.

FREEMAN'S MIND IN BLACK MESA SOURCE

It would be awesome

What u talking bout Anon!? That Halo vid was fucking awesome.

hey ross i have a idea on a intro for freemans mind do a cival protecion segment whare you and mike turn on the tv and then the camra zooms in on the tv and then freemans mind starts sounds cool dosent it?

This is probably some of the best machinima out there right now. Im watching this awesome show not just for it's jokes, but for Half Life's storyline. Im hoping to save up the money for HL1. Which is like, what? 5 bucks? LOL im poor.

God i love Freemans Mind!

Frigging best show ever!

People over there in the US should make a medal for u

I would make one, but i would have to post it from scandinavia and then u would have to give up ur adress, and that's just stupid...!

So all of u Americans, make Ross a medal from me please

Hugs Ina

Im glad your feeling better Ross. I am permanately cross eyed from your concrete wall experiment though, and it makes it hard to watch your videos. By the way, please put donation system up, i want to donate around $100.00(USD)! Thanks for posting more videos!!!

-a fan

how do you unanonymous yourself? O_O sounds dirty but rly how?

just click "LOG IN" at the top and if you don't already have an account then click register! no email required! or anything else!

Now to come up wit a good username hows Anonymous. XD

comment what username you think I should get below

and comment this post too or Ross Scott will come in the night and headbutt you to death.

Shut up taco!! I want to see you doing what Ross do, you are nothing to comment here!!

So, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Thanks for another great episode!