Minor Freeman Update

Sign in to follow this  

tried watching barneys mind. ugh! Tried Shepherd's mind. UGH!!!!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Ross, you are the king!!

I understand the pains of SDK. It's like trying to create a pivot animation, with command prompt.

I liken SDK to flash, I do believe it's a struggle between animator and software, where the program tries to misinterpret every command possible, and the animator has to smash his head against the keyboard, to see whether the program gives out when it can't possibly misinterpret the command, or the animator passes out due to blood loss, either way, it's a war of attrition!

In other news, I wike fweeman's mind, can I has some more pwease? twist>

-Holly

Awesome! lookin forward to it but I'm a patient person. oh, and you turned me onto the half life series! thanks for that , but as I'm playing I yell out some of the lines in your videos like at the beginning "SUCKER!!!!!!!!" keep up the good work and take your time which you've heard a million times but I'll say it again, we are OK with waiting for as long as it takes you, we just hope that you stick to it!

Hey, Ross! You drow comic for explosm now? Cool.

yay another episode soon woop woop

but don't rush it though. spend as much time as you want perfecting the videos

also your series is better than barneys and shephards mind. Freemans mind rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOO! IF YOU'RE LUCKY ROSS YOU CAN GET THE HALLOWEEN EPISODE FOR 2009 OUT BY HAALLOWEEN OF 2010! SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Guy above me don't be such a prick. He's doing this for free for OUR entertainment purposes.

Guy above me:

Actually, no. He does it to manifest his ideas and for money.

Guy 2 spaces above me:

LOL, but only if we are lucky.

Guy 12 spaces above me:

oh wait, what? ...

Wouldn't it be great to do the Lambada at the Lambda complex after having Lamb. DA!

sigh, everything good related to valve comes out later than announced. something about that god damn engine screws up people's ability to make accurate time estimates xD

Just went back and rewatched from ep 20-27. Had me laughing like i'd never seen it before!!

Yeah. Sorry, folks. The wait won't be long.

I know what you mean, Mr. Scott. I took about a month doing a Source machinima, so i switched to my other series, and ended up being 2 months late of the deadline

Who are you, Otto? Are you the sound editor?

is he going to blame the nachos for the pirate episode in this episode??? that would be funny!

**2010-05-19

lazy bastard, you have time to take a shit but you cant take half an hour to make more freeman minds episodes? why cant you just admit that the fact that you are putting those videos slowly because you cant come up with funny shit to say. seriously the series started in 06 and you are still in the rail maps. I could understand if you would releasing 30min videos weekly. but you are uploading freemans mind videos ONCE a month if not ONCE every other month at a length of only 5 to 10mins? seriously shut the fuck up and release the next episode already. You lazy fuck.

Posted by Anonymous at 22:07:12**

THIS PERSON IS AN ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SERIOUSLY! (copy and pasted). YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND NEED TO STOP BEING SUCH A PRICK!

Ross how come you have never, ever! replied to any of my comments UGH! I have downloaded all of your fm videos (all of them are my favorite ones

from a big fan/IDFK

Sheridan McMillan

p.s how about you email me @ [email protected] <-- (have you tried)?

10mins is pretty nice. Can't wait.