Minor Freeman Update

Sign in to follow this  

This is again for the people who get upset about not enough updates. The next Freeman's Mind episode is fully voiced, but it's going to take longer than usual as far as the audio editing. I won't be working on most of that, so I'll be going back to Civil Protection in the meantime. I promise to release the next FM episode as soon as it's done, though it's looking that may be next week afterall. On the plus side, it's one of the longer episodes, around 10 minutes.

woooo!

Ross, Don't let the haters get you down! Your work is worth the wait! Keep up the good work!

sounds awesome 3rd comment WOOT!

Gah! 10 minutes!?!?

Noice. Can't wait for it.

..Actually, that's a lie, I can wait for the golden quality you produce, Scott.

Thanks for all your videos and updates,

-A fan boy

<3 , awesome voice acting

Shepard's mind is the failure of an abortions brother of Freeman's mind.

lazy bastard, you have time to take a shit but you cant take half an hour to make more freeman minds episodes? why cant you just admit that the fact that you are putting those videos slowly because you cant come up with funny shit to say. seriously the series started in 06 and you are still in the rail maps. I could understand if you would releasing 30min videos weekly. but you are uploading freemans mind videos ONCE a month if not ONCE every other month at a length of only 5 to 10mins? seriously shut the fuck up and release the next episode already. You lazy fuck.

don't talk to Ross Scot like that you asshole Anonymous 22:07:12

@Anonymous at 22:07:12

Wow man, umad? Stop hating on Ross because he hasn't brang out a video in a while. If you were an avid fan you would know why he takes so damn long. (And another reason is up in FAQs section, scroll up) The last thing he needs is a 12 year old not motivating him to make a video. I'm guessing Ross has a life, and you seriously can't expect a video to be out every week. You need to understand that making these sorts of videos takes time and effort.

Ignore the trolls Ross, it's the quality that sets you apart and makes us fans. If the price is that it takes time, it will just take time.

CP Rules!

I have noticed that every time ill Will Press has a new Foamy episode, Ross Scott updates. It does not work the other way around ( there is not always a new Foamy episode every time Ross updates), but it is a weird coincidence.

@Anonymous at 22:07:12

When someone prepares you a free, hot meal, do you eat it and then start bitching about how long you had to wait for it? This isn't Ross' job. He does this for the fun of it and if one day he decided not to make it anymore, tough shit.

Be thankful you even get FREE entertainment like this.

Either shut the fuck up and enjoy it or make your own damn videos.

I kinda want to see civil protection more then freeman's mind becuse the trailer for it was around halloween. But i also like freeman's mind so i'll be happy what ever you release. im also glad that your working on it

take you time as always keep up the great work

Great, I'm happy to see more Thanks for your work Ross! Don't get discouraged by the haterz

Awesome another FM

should be a good distraction for CP work ^_^

from what I've read/heard there's a lot of work involved in any animation and some steps I'm probably still not even aware of O.o

I guess the anticipation is part of any series!

Well this is just some more encouragement so, as said by others before me keep up the good work =D