I like eating ponies!

Sign in to follow this  

To be honest I have eaten pony/horse meat it real life it was a horse stake and it was by far the best tasting meat I have ever tasted in my life and I am not the only one to think so horse meat is rated as the 2nd best meat in the world the best meat of corse is crocodile which I have also eaten but it is to greasy for my tastes I have also eaten:raccoon, squirrel, ferret, mole, and 13 other animals who's names I don't know how to spell ( no joke I really have eaten a large variety of animals, I have a very well rounded pallet)

I agree, ponies meat is the best meat!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Yes! Pony meat is the best in the world! And I don't even eat that much meat!

:D I like to hunt ponies. I take them by surprise, grab them in my paws, than do rest of the work with my sharp teeth :D

Sometimes I like roasted ones. I put an apple in it's mouth and roast for a looong time over a fire until the grease starts to sizzle... I'm starting to drool just by thinking of it! Then, the skin, no matter what color: blue, pink, green or violet... it all turns slowly brownish... then you have to watch out, not to burn the pony meat too much! But I like crunchy skin, so I usually wait a bit too long to make it crunchy enough...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

When hunting, I usually try to act quick. These ponies are sneaky and try to talk a lot. So I do everything to make them talk as short as possible in my presence.

Well... Simple life of a hunter requires some self-discipline, but the rewards are great :D

Author is a terrible person.

Do you want me to help make your reputation positive?

Or do you want a loving -rep?

Help him out on his journey to getting -50.

Hi Friend.

I'm presenting my personal beliefs like everybody here. Go ahead.

And let's have a battle who has the biggest freakin signature with a pony on it. Until it grows to ridiculous size. :mrgreen: I'm sure everyone here will enjoy it! Because it's a freakin PONY forum, so we should put ponies everywhere. Let's change it to a pony forum! We don't need a guy with a crowbar who saved my life! Just show more respect and put more and more smiley pink and blue faces of cartoon horses. Show how you respect the forum!

I'm helping you and putting my personal pony picture to contribute :P

Excuse me, I'm going to have a dinner...

Excuse me, I'm going to have a dinner...

Czy jest on zwiazany jakos z kucykami? :P

Ok, I think we went a little offtopic.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

While this is more of a joke thread I guess, I think this might very quickly turn in to another war between Bronies and Anti-bronies. Lets just keep those to the MLP:FiM thread, shall we?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

While this is more of a joke thread I guess, I think this might very quickly turn in to another war between Bronies and Anti-bronies. Lets just keep those to the MLP:FiM thread, shall we?

I'd rather not discuss eating ponies in the MLP thread.

Also known as "Username"

Yeah, uh, never link that image again please. :|

I understand that meat is all cooked and the kind we'd eat, but the drawing itself makes my stomach churn.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah i saw it during some video mashup. The person said to find some screenshots that were in for a split-second and that was one of them. I saw this thread and thought, "oh, I HAVE to find that image again!" So yea, that's there.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dashy, you make me laugh so! But I agree. This threads getting off topic. A convo about eating ponies could never last long...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time