Fallout New Vegas Mind Series

Sign in to follow this  

I can't wait to get into these Episodes once I get my Unlimited Internet paid for to get the connection back (New Zealand only has one solution of no limit caps for internet) Other than that even our capped internet (40GB) hasn't been paid for and I have to stop myself there because it gets way to personal about my situation at the moment.

Famous ADHD version: I haven't watched much of it but I will as soon as I can.

I just... I don't even...

Now it says it's been removed by the user. I want to see it! :(

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Yeah, it works now! Great episode by the way, I love how this series has come along, keep it up!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I love that Boone’s typical first reaction is to go for his gun.

I’m going to gush for a moment, but I don’t mind because I love this series. I’ve found it easy to get immersed in the Courier’s journeys, especially over the past two seasons. His perspective and commentary are very believable and realistic for a character in the Fallout universe. The subtle touches are also nice: things like the Courier’s brief remembrances of his past life, or the hints about what his skills are. Since the inclusion of ED-E and now Boone, it’s getting even more fun. Having the Courier pickup companions to regularly interact and develop with gives this mind series a unique feel. Seriously great work, 101Phase. I look forward to season 4!

I love that Boone’s typical first reaction is to go for his gun.

I’m going to gush for a moment, but I don’t mind because I love this series. I’ve found it easy to get immersed in the Courier’s journeys, especially over the past two seasons. His perspective and commentary are very believable and realistic for a character in the Fallout universe. The subtle touches are also nice: things like the Courier’s brief remembrances of his past life, or the hints about what his skills are. Since the inclusion of ED-E and now Boone, it’s getting even more fun. Having the Courier pickup companions to regularly interact and develop with gives this mind series a unique feel. Seriously great work, 101Phase. I look forward to season 4!

Thank you very much, man, I look forward to making Season 4 as well.

But anyway here's the link to the Season 3 finale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtYjQrzY8-8

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

I'm not going to let this topic die so here's an update.

In a couple of months ago I moved into a well suited place for me; got that internet connection sorted but then forgot about this video series. Sorry about that.

I'll be watching them from now on and I might message you with feedback as well as I can.

I just... I don't even...