Videocard update

Sign in to follow this  

Man, I can't think of an easier engine to work with right now. I mean, sure its shitty for animation, but I can't think of anything better as of now. Unreal Engine was always seemed backwards to me, but it seems like the only other "user-friendly" engine that can compete with Source in flexibility.

As long as your videos continue to amuse the hell out of me, I couldn't care less how long they take. In fact, no true fan would really care how long it takes, just as long as the videos are good.

Besides, look how long Morning Patrol took, and it was awesome. (I could me mistaken on the time it took.)

"Uh, Dave. I think you're the reason some people sleep with a gun under their pillow." - Favorite CP Line Ever.

So, don't rush, perfection takes time.

As for everyone saying, "Damn, about time man." *Moronic Tone* You try and make something better in less time.

Hi Ross!

Wanted to let you know their was a small group on Rooster Teeth's website devoted to you!

http://roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=8111

Ok so 53 members is not alot. But still impressive on a mostly dominant RvB fanbase!

Just wanted to let you know how far you stretch (Even in the bowls of Red Vs Blues Official websites hardcore fans!).

This group regularly gets together and puts up interviews with all of the popular Mind's makers. (Barney and Shephard mostly, but Felix,Chell and Parker as well).

Just wanted to let you know that this huge fad you started is not dieing out any time soon and your dedicated fans who make their own Mind's series are sticking together.

Why don't you (Their inspiration) say something about all of the mind's spin offs? Let them know that you know about them atleast.

Just take your time. Your work is worth more than 10 tons of gold. But just as a little bit of reassurance to me, Are you going to continue into Half-Life 2 for Freeman's Mind?

I figured out what the valve in episode 20 does! Look at the time of the video saying 5:38 and look to the right. there is nothing attaching the two pipes. now, look at the two pipes AFTER he turns the valve. They are attached. the valave connects the two pipes to form a passage through the pipe.

One problem after another... Sorry to hear about that. Maybe episode 3 is taking so long before because they're building a new engine and it will be much easier to use and then you can use it. OK OK. maybe not. But you've got to stay positive.

Go buy you a stress relieving hand gripper thingies and know that your true fans will be checking in from time to time to see how you're fareing and wish you well.

- Allen in GA

"Accursed Farms is committed to the well-being of all participants. Cake and Grief Counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

You're absolutely correcting in saying there's no way of neutralizing viewer frustration, and you should not be blamed for it for i'm sure it is very difficult to do, but there is a sure fire way to aggravate viewer frustration and that is to rush a project, especially one that's already taken some time, and not make it as good as you can and not be proud of it yourself. That said, take your time, do it right, get it done, be proud of the work and the rest will take care of itself.

Great work Scott. You should put up a paypal button. It's nothing to set up and I think you deserve it.

Sounds like you are starting to dislike, if not hate, Freemans Mind! Don't get me wrong, all your FM episodes have been great but if you're getting tired or bored with it then that means the series is going to go downhill fast. I wish you would appreciate the value of entertainment you have provided with FM. At this point it seems like you just do it as a pacifier until you can get your CP out. I base this on all your comments like 'tiding us over' and 'making a sacrificial FM episode' you throw out there. I really hope you don't give up on FM but if it's just a 'pacifier' to you then that lets some of the air out for me and I want your projects to be as enjoyable to do as it is for me to watch... and I LOVE FM. Just know that FM is more than a passy and it has great entertainment value and potentially has a very very long life span depending on whether you go through to HL2 and ep1 ep2 and whatever follows. Keep up the greatness and I appreciate your efforts! It's all gold!

You have the support of me and all the other viewers so take as much time you need. Good luck

At least you have a new Vid card

ross, i think u should ask more people to help u. i dunno, ask jaanus clan guys or maybe that guy who makes the "ultrahouse" series, i think that would help, plus, no offence, but the CP episode is takin longer than EP3, so trust me, ask those guys, and if they dont wanna help, tell me and i'll buy the source engine tutorials, learn it and help u however i can. and, before i forget, i think u should post more stuff, like at least a "i have nothing to say" once a week so we don't get bored.

also, what's that "under construction" section in EXTRAS???

(i know u'll probably delete this comment cuz u hate me and u always deleted my posts, but this time, i dont care if u do so. just read it plz dude)

I'm looking forward to when the CP project is finally finished but I certainly wouldn't want to rush you. It's a shame that you're receiving comments that require us to be "pacified" or "tide over" with a FM. Your circumstances are understandable, and honestly what right do we have to expect anything from you when it comes to releasing new shows? You're providing an entertainment service for free, and that should be respected, not demanded.

As a huge fan of FM I am satisfied that a new episode will come out soon. I just hope it's not at your expense, but rather to your benefit and enjoyment.

good to hear your back up and running, plz dont forget about the Freeman's Mind movies though. Those things make me laugh so hard i almost cry.

Need...Freeman's mind...fix.

Hey man, I'm glad to hear you'll be aiming for more simpler episodes for the future. It takes a load of work off you

and they'll likely come out at a faster rate. I don't want you to think more complicated episodes are the best - Shadow

of A Doubt remains one of my favorites and it stands as the least-complex one yet. Production-wise, I mean. It's

really the idea that makes the series so fun. Seeing a guy with no shadow is such a simple yet creepy and very

interesting concept. More like those would be fantastic, so I guess you'd just need to spend a little more time writing....

Anyway, sorry to hear your card got fried. Best of luck with everything on your end and I can't wait to see the episode.

No rush, remember!

@Anonymous - 08:20:55

Unfortunately that's the case with individuals over the web. Just because they are behind their computer they feel safe and secure and pretty much say what they want. Look at youtube for example... It goes on there constantly if not worse. It's also what happens with a fan base, fans tend to get very aggressive in their demands if not childish and immature like most people on youtube and a small minority here...

I have to agree that donating is not a good idea unless Ross your willing to deal with the pressure of a double edged situation

Don't worry man. I know your hard at work and I don't care how long it takes, so long as it gets made. Not to mention how much skill is needed to actually make Machinima, and for that i respect you greatly. Thanks for making my two favorite shows ever!