Videocard update

Sign in to follow this  

They're probably little kids, they do this AFTER school ends. They seriously need to get a life because attacking this blog makes no sense and there is no point to it whatsoever. And they have a shitty taste in music.

also i doubt its actually atul dwivedi . Someone who hacked the RAAF website to get them to stop being racist to indian people or something along those lines probably wouldnt waste his time hacking a blog

"also i doubt its actually atul dwivedi . Someone who hacked the RAAF website to get them to stop being racist to indian people or something along those lines probably wouldnt waste his time hacking a blog"

Maybe they are doing this to random sites around the world just to test the limits of security they face, and show how flawed the security of the sites really are, kind of like a public service. Why these hackers want to go public is beyond me.

Why the hell did they stick some shitty ass music on there? Now I have to keep this tab on some other page.

"Why the hell did they stick some shitty ass music on there? Now I have to keep this tab on some other page."

That music is coming from a very small 1 pixel white dot located below the first hacked picture on the bottom left hand side. All you have to do to stop the music is zoom in on your web browser (in Firefox it's Ctrl scroll wheel), then right click on it when you get a little hand, and de-select "play". It's not that hard.

Also, you can't download this file using the Realplayer option.

Not to be selfish because I feel really bad for Ross, but what about people who created an account here? I wonder if they have that information? Anybody who is really tech savvy have any idea if login info for registered users could be accessed by these assholes?

I can't wait to see what Ross will have to say about all this.

-Street Kid

"If you do a little looking into this situation, things get a little clearer. This is not a little team of prepubescent kids messing with Ross Scott. The one hacker listed, "ATUL DWIVEDI" was the same hacker that hacked into the Royal Australian Air Force website back in 2009. "

You honestly think Atul Dwivedi did this? I seriously doubt it. Their webs.com site wasn't hacked- that's just their "base of operations" so to speak- (where they host their images etc.). Anyone (like you) who follows the links of the images they post are greeted by their main page. It looks like they used to have a real website- rinuts.com or something like that- but it apparently has been shut down (for obvious reasons probably). Can't find anything on it in the typical caches/archives either. As soon as webs.com fixes their abuse report feature, I'll see about getting their webs.com account shut down .

All hackers should be shot on sight!

Posted by Anonymous at 06:37:37

that's the problem you don't get to see those fuckers...

People! If you want to call yourselfs hackers, than if you can hack a site, dont delete or overwrite anything! Simply send an email to the admin, showing them the problem. Or better, give'em a solution! Than you can call yourself hackers!

If you overwrite or delete stuff, you are a CRACKER, not a hacker!

Really hackers? This is a pretty good machinima, on a random site and you attack it? Get a life.

As much as the fucking hackers piss me off, at least they had the sense not to fucking delete everything

Hackers, get over yourself. why must you be a pain in ass? Hacking this site gets you nothing, its just a machinima site. LEAVE IT ALONE! JUST LEAVE THE SITE ALONE!!! And you better, before i get your parents killed by a redneck ranger, chop up their bodies into chili, feed it to you at a chili festival, and make your favorite band laugh in your face. Then i shall taste the sweet, sweet tears of unfathomable sadness. (they're yummy, yummy you guuuuuuuuuys)

Ohshat hacked by nuts and bolts !

Stop metaphorically beating up the homeless! What did they ever metaphorically do to you?

Your an asshole! How dare you mock him!

Please do not call yourself a hacker. Hackers are productive, and create useful programs. You however, are stupid, and are a cracker. It is people like you who disgrace the hacking community.

Hackers are annoying but like you said,ignore them and they will go away.