No More Room In Hell Released!

Sign in to follow this  

I swear there this was a mod for Unreal Tournament many years back...or at least a mod by the same name. Either way it seems interesting, a bit like Left 4 Dead, but with shuffling zombies rather than sprinting ones...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

First impression

NotBad.png

Networking errors are the main things breaking this game for me. Hella fun nonetheless.

(not my video, just an example)

J57YXCLuKcg

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I just want to encourage more people to play this mod, I think it's great. It's a multiplayer zombie survival mod and is basically the game I was hoping for instead of Left 4 Dead. I thought the pacing on Left 4 Dead was too rapid to build suspense and felt more like an arcade shooter to me than anything else; with zombies running at me OVER and OVER and OVER again while I have hundreds of rounds of ammo. Here you have fast zombies, but the ratio of them to slow ones I'd guess is around 1 out of 20-30. Ammo is quite limited, your teammates clip into you and can botch things up, you (or them) can become infected from bites, you can use boards to build barricades in doorways, it really adds a survival feel to the game.

Here is a machinima someone made of it:

XYS_raQUrqQ

The beginning is something from Garry's Mod (the snow level isn't from the game), but starting at around 2 minutes, it's all actual gameplay (though you don't see the rural levels in it).

Anyway, you can download the mod here and it's free to play:

http://www.nomoreroominhell.com/

I remember making a thread about this when it came out, but I really wish this was as popular as Zombie Panic: Source is. It gets pretty intense on the larger objective maps like Chinatown or Broadway, and it's incredible fun.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Didn't this used to be an Unreal mod years ago? I'm sure I read about it in an issue of PC Gamer UK way back...

EDIT: The video was pretty neat, and the gameplay looked quite nice at the end.

I also like the sound of the bite system, it sounds like it adds an interesting element of risk. Might be an idea to try and get some people here playing it. A game or two in an evening perhaps...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I remember making a thread about this when it came out, but I really wish this was as popular as Zombie Panic: Source is. It gets pretty intense on the larger objective maps like Chinatown or Broadway, and it's incredible fun.
My bad, I didn't think to check for another thread, I just looked at the main page.

Didn't this used to be an Unreal mod years ago? I'm sure I read about it in an issue of PC Gamer UK way back...
Well there's Out of Hell, one UT mod I've been meaning to play.

I'm moving this back to the Gaming section since even though it's the engine, this isn't a Valve game. Also in the future, leave a shadow topic, I though the thread got deleted.