The Realm Of The Mad God

Sign in to follow this  

O.K.

So this is a really strange game that I can't believe I've never heard of before. Self described Co-op Fantasy MMO Shooter. Here I'll let a British guy explain it. He'd probably do a better job. RvYEIvyuHIc

If you start playing, Lock a name and put your name down there. We can play together if we're on.

My name is Srake

/teleport Srake

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

looks pretty cool, that video got me pretty pumped for it and then a pirate captain fragged me at lvl 3, lulz, and I almost soloed that too

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Nope.

I had a lvl 20 Wizard... Died to a cube god.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

had a level 20 archer today, got the whole server fighting a cyclops god, killed it, then died trying to take on a skull shrine. Raids get epic with huge parties and high level mobs.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

By chance, do you have any server preference? I tend to gravitate towards Sprite whenever its up, I know its all random, but for some reason I get way better results there.

Yeah, Either Sprite or Djinn

I took the name shisno btw, if you ever strike up the thought to tele to me. I didn't really want the name, a friend usually runs with some variant of that and I was just checking to see if it was available and then I got locked with it. He hasn't played this game yet, so no problems yet tho lol. Gets some other friends confused though.

This is pretty fun! I hope more members get this. It would be very fun to play in a party.

O.o that Mad God as in....SHEOGORATH???? HA-HAHAHAHAHA

PS. YOUR MAKIN' MY TEETH ITCH!!!!!!

But seriously it sounds cool....I just had an Elder Scrolls moment there

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Random bump.

Just got to playing this again, really fun game for what it is. I've spent a bit too much time on it seeing as I can play it on the school computers.

yeah i haven't touched it in a while but its pretty fun, we should do a mass AF party someday and go raid some cude gods. Fighting the high level enemies and the server boss in a player horde makes for some awesome moments with random strangers, unlocking classes can be a bitch tho