Freeman's reaction to The G-Man

Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english.

I was thinking...If Ross Scott finish the game .... What is going to be his reaction when he see The G-Man in the end of the game ? What he would say ?

He saw him many times. But Freeman is not saying nothing about him.

When G-Man was behind an exit door, Freeman saw him, but thought that the exit door's glass was a mirror.

When Freeman saw him in one of the parts of the game where he found two "zombies" scientist that were in a security door, asking Freeman who eat all the donuts, freaking him out, he saw G-Man but didn't remember him as the guy from the exit door. Just like a "muppet master" that was "controlling" them, in a joking way.

I would like to know what Ross Scott thinks about The G-Man. And what he would say when he meets him.

Again, sorry my bad english. I'm not good at explaining things.

I would laugh if, next time he appears in the background, because of Freemans Rant in Episode 39, he tried to shoot him.

"You offered my services? To your 'employers'? GORDON FREEMAN IS NOBODY'S FUCKING WHORE!!!"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Maybe Ross will make two ends.

In one he accepts The G-Gman's offer.

In the other, he faces all the Alien Grunts, while he screams "MOTHERFUCK*RSSSS!!"

:P

I think they have already been taking a noticable toll on his mind. Sane people tend not to decide to kill absolutely everyone they meet just on the off chance that they are an enemy.

I think they have already been taking a noticable toll on his mind. Sane people tend not to decide to kill absolutely everyone they meet just on the off chance that they are an enemy.

It's better that a hundred probably-guilty people die than ONE of them get a clean shot on me.

I would laugh if, next time he appears in the background, because of Freemans Rant in Episode 39, he tried to shoot him.

Now that you've said it, I almost expect it. Iol

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It got me thinking about what Ross is thinking Freeman might say to the G-man. Obviously by that time he will be somewhat desensitized to the craziness going on but will still, in all likelihood, go off on him for putting him through this. But what i'm really thinking Scott is thinking about is that he has two options. The dillemma of walking through the portal or being so pissed off that he refuses anything and basically dies. This is the dillemma that Ross faces in whether to continue on into half life 2 with Freemans mind. It makes sense that if Ross decides not to carry FM into HL2 he'll just let Freeman die at the end. He might make some fans mad but he has an 'out' in doing that. If Ross lets him step into the green portal I will take that as a sign he will continue FM into HL2 and that will make my day because I really do enjoy FM.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

up to this point, I think Freeman have only seen the G man up close i.e. close enough to see his face twice. Once on the tram ride and once through the exit door (which he thought was a one way mirror). The rest of them were always too far away to tell if it's the same guy. So it might be a while yet before Freeman even realises that he's being stalked.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

It got me thinking about what Ross is thinking Freeman might say to the G-man. Obviously by that time he will be somewhat desensitized to the craziness going on but will still, in all likelihood, go off on him for putting him through this. But what i'm really thinking Scott is thinking about is that he has two options. The dillemma of walking through the portal or being so pissed off that he refuses anything and basically dies. This is the dillemma that Ross faces in whether to continue on into half life 2 with Freemans mind. It makes sense that if Ross decides not to carry FM into HL2 he'll just let Freeman die at the end. He might make some fans mad but he has an 'out' in doing that. If Ross lets him step into the green portal I will take that as a sign he will continue FM into HL2 and that will make my day because I really do enjoy FM.

You are right.

If he step into the portal, he will not have an "out" of Half-Life. And he would have to continue FM until the end of Half-Life episodes.

Freeman will die at Half-Life 1 ending :(

I think Freeman will kind of say something along the lines of "Fuck you, I'm leaving" and go though the portal. This way, Ross can continue if he so chooses or simply have the portal be the actual exit in the Freeman's Mind universe.

Maybe he will completely ignore the G-Man and walk into the portal without realising what he is doing. Or maybe he will trip into the portal, or something like that.

I'd like to point out that, besides the closing scene, there is only one G-Man sighting left. I find it highly unlikely that Gordon will figure out that something's up based soley on that.

Maybe Ross Scott will create a side episode (like episode 10.5), where he refuses to accept G-Man's offer. And the main episode, where he either accepts G-Man's offer, understanding that there is no other choice... or I don't know.

And I think the Freeman's reaction on G-Man would be something like: "Wait a second... I KNOW YOU! You were watching all my steps all the time?! Dammit! I bet, you are an agent of those aliens in human form! Then why you aren't killing me right now?! Did I intrigued you, or something? You think that I am such an awesome badass, so it is not worth killing me? ...AND WHERE ALL MY WEAPONS?!?!"

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

OR MAYBE...

Freeman doesn't accept The G-Man offer. So, when we see all those Aliens Grunt watching him, the lights go off, The G-Man speaks, and we start to hear sounds of punchs, screams, whatever....And let's say he survived that, and he can continue playing at Half-Life 2. But, it's weird.