Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

I never rush things that should be done slowly, but the whole "over two months with no update" thing is annoying. A couple simple paragraphs saying how his day is, what he did for fun on the weekend, and how the progress is going is all I want.

This cycle of releasing a video that makes everyone happy and then months of disappearance followed by a rant of how impatient people are is pretty bad. SuperToaster is a good example of how bad things get. Would it really take more than a half an hour to summarize his life and progress into ten sentences? I'm afraid that one of these times something will happen to him and after six months or so he'll come back to a full forum.

Im trying to be patient, and i find it REALLY annoying when people have to bitch about the video not being out yet, but i would much like it if Ross did a update or something so we'd know how much longer it might be.

This goes to you and to everyone:

Ross is alive and currently working on the tunnel. Don't be worried, don't seek for him on the news hoping to find ''machinima director hospitalized for car accident'' or something...

Mhmm...

Perhaps Cave Johnson was right all along and time indeed flows backwards, so the project started by Dr. Halsey 500 hundred years in the future will be completed by Ross in the present (I'm not even going to try and adjust the verbal times, I leave that as an exercise to the reader - just consult HHGTTG). That may even explain why some people sometimes think they see more red sections, not less, in the progress chart... The Tunnel is already completed and as we move towards the future, progress diminishes...

Anyway... so long, and thanks for all the fish.

That's because both pictures (the one on the original post and the one on the right sidebar) point to the same file. You need to compare different versions of the file to see progress.

I seem to remember someone saying he was saving the various versions, and was planning to make an animated GIF or something like that with them. I wonder what happened with that idea...

J.C. - but where I can actually FIND the different versions? Could you please write down here the procedure to find the latest version of progress bar? Like to an dumbass which I am..