Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

Yeap. It's good to see things are coming together.

There's still a BIG NASTY RED gash on the first segment though... must be a big problem with that godforsaken source engine.

You do realize that the bar graph of progress update is from slightly over two months ago and highly likely to not be accurate anymore? Unless he took a long vacation (and the tunnel is set for christmas) then he may be done any moment. I'm taking the lack of updates as a sign that progress is being made (for a given definition of progress...) and he's sparing the details.

Keep on going Ross Scott. Your take on what Freeman thinks and how CP works is excellent work.

"The Simpsons isn’t having their Halloween special until November either, so that makes me feel better about this."

GREAT D: now it's not coming till December then? Hmm?

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:......................

Hey Ross, I believe I speak for the rest of your fanbase (except for J.C.) when I say "Don't forget to eat and possibly sleep during Thanksgiving." You may also be asking why I chose J.C. The answer is flawless: because every plot needs a villain, and his was the only name I could remember as I wrote this, and I didn't wanna make myself the villian. Seriously dude, assuming you're still alive, do what the rest of us are probably doing and get some R&R. We'll be here when you get back.

I'm gonna start making a list of names around here and yours will be towards the top of the list. This is getting ridiculous! I never though I'd have so many enemies that I needed to make an actual list but it's just getting to be more than I can keep track of.

I mean what the hell, it worked for Nixon, should work for me right?

Oh man, I didn't wanna make waves. Hmmmm, maybe I should have made myself the villain. J.C., would you accept an apology composed entirely of McDonalds Monoply win free food tickets? I ask because that's my only form currency at the moment.

To speak for the rest of the fanbase you should at least have their consent in the matter.

"Hey everybody, in K0Z. Now I speak for the rest of the fan base when I say its absolutely ok to canabalize babies. Those delicious delicious babies..."

See what I did there, I made an absolute ass of myself for saying I speak for the rest of the fanbase. Because in actuality, only 54% would agree with me on that matter.