Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

I'm not really into civil protection too much, I'm just reaaaaaaally waiting for freeman's mind. But, it would be fun to watch a civil protection thing.

there is a mockery article about Freeman's mind at encyclopediadramatica.com

I noticed that when you click Ross Scott it shows article about retards.

**mod's note**

here's a screencap the article in question, without the offending images: http://i.imgur.com/7W7IL.png

-zack

Hey man, whatever it takes. Civil Protection is awesome and The Tunnel looks like it's going to be doubly so.

As much as I like Freeman's Mind, I do look forward to the day you have easier to work with animation software and FM is done so we can see Mike and Dave a little more often. :3

I took out your link just because that site is pretty risque, and anyone that wants to read the article can find it themselves. I've read it, but it's not to be taken seriously; they intentionally bash everything they write about in an attempt to annoy people. Also, thank you. That is what I was mostly concerned about.

Don't worry Mr. Scott, your to awesome for your fans to care about how much time it takes you to finish your masterpieces. I hope you get employed by a big network and get 10 times the budget you would ever need to finish the episodes on time. That way you could buy lots of hookers so you wouldn't be so damned stressed all the time (shakes fist in air)!!!

"there will be NO MORE FREEMAN'S MIND until I'm done with the animation work on Civil Protection." - stated on the post of episode 29. Just be patient, enough people have asked for the next episode of Freeman's Mind on the Youtube video that coming onto his website and asking will not do anything better.