Mission Unaccomplished

Sign in to follow this  

quite honestly, being in sydney myself, we actually have official Halloween here now too.

It's because of the media, it's spread everywhere here now too - I saw so many kids in our area doing trick-or-treating.

Either way, Ross didn't "fail" in my opinion. He's taking his time and it's worth it. He's doing this as best as he can and he deserves all the time in the world.

Whether or not it turns out to be good, just the fact that he's putting so much effort into this is really good. He has my respect. Also, his work rules.

Look at what he's done, he's sprung out so many spin-offs of freeman's mind, even I want to do one, it's just expanded ways we can make a machinima, and, well everything in general is much more fun now!

Ross is the coolest!

Two weeks from the last update? Blasphemy! I think we can all live on for another week or two before restlessness drives us mad. Long Live Freeman's Mind.

Freeman's Mind is easier to make due to less animation (relatively). He can pump out FM episodes quicker and that is why people will gravitate to that. Plus it has a storyline.

Musicians, Photoshop and Advanced Video Editors, we cannot predict how long Ross can operate at this level nor how long the final editing process will take, please work as quickly as you can.

I've just been informed that the final texture is ready Ross, it should be coming up to you any moment now. Look in the Ftp's "Incoming" Folder for your file.

Take your time. I'm sure people would be much happier if you took your time and made a quality video (although all of your videos are amazing). Looking forward to the video [Ross] Scott. oh and thanks for spending your life making others laugh, we all appreciate it more than you think.

I agree. Anything over 80% of the budget devoted to hookers is just asking for trouble. Plus, you have a hell of a time deducting it as a "business expense".

Dude, you're awesome. Really. Take your time making the rest of this. I will wait until next Halloween for it. Considering how hard it seems to be working with Source, I can understand the time it takes working on it. We are all patiently waiting for the episode, so don't rush it.

Keep up the good work Ross!